Reviews for Proper Education
FireCookie chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
this is utterly amazing,Im really looking forward to see roxas making decisions because he wants too!

Keep up the awsome work!
Dadwarf chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
Awesome! i love the way you put this, its just awesome! no more words needed!
wassar chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
very interesting, original, good writing...I like :)

please keep writing, it's awesome
Jacqueline King chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Hm. Interesting. It's cool to see how you've already transformed Roxas from that calculated life-style to this muddled stage. I know things'll get even more interesting soon. Can't wait to see what you write next.

- Jacqueline
roxy chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
plz plz plz writemore this is my all time fav story! i need more!
Pinuiini chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
hm.. this is definitely interesting.. maybe too suffocating but it will get better when Axel comes, right? so waiting for Axel :3 usually I wouldn't read this kind of fic but I'm just too curious ' update soon
lov3lysky3 chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
that was soo god ur so talented an u write more plz
Rythica chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
It's depressing, but relateable. I like it. I hope to see more of this.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
woah i like how this is written *nodnod* poor Roxas
gilgameshforeternity chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
wow! this story is amazing! I do hope you continue!
atreriaestus chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
This story's really interesting. It's a good take on Roxas's personality, the type we don't get to see, and how easily a perfect little world can fall apart. Almost like their family was defuctional before defuctional was cool, because no one really knew it.

The quotes fit well, also.

Keep it up.
accountdeleted111 chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
hmm... roxas is beginning to beacome more of a human. and what of axel?
TopKat chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
this story is so, so powerful. i like how slowly it moves - and the language is brilliant, especially those last few sentences.
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Oh my lord...this is such an interesting piece! I haven't read something this fun in a long while! It gives the supreme intellectal side of things! I smile! I can't wait for you to update and I REALLY can't wait for aku. I mean, I was sitting here reading and going 'Where's Aku come in?' but I feel his prescence close at hand, yes?

Yuuko
Rehime chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
I love how this is building up - Roxas' independence and all that.

Nice work.