Reviews for Caught in a Net
1991anna-snow chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Great story. I loved the way Sawyer talks to Jack. Its all very hot, I mean, I really liked it, a lot. One of the hottest Lost fics Ive read. Great job :)
Cheschire cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
It feels a bit weird to review something posted 6 years ago but I just saw I'm not the only one to be that late to read your fiction...

I just got back to watch Lost and I realised I had forgotten how unbearably gorgeous Sawyer looks, so your fiction was kind of a piece of heaven to me : I loved the writing, the plot, the way you dealt with the characters, Jack's shyness... To sum up it was everything I was looking for, so : Thank you !

(Sorry for my bad bad English)
Fitzouflo chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was such a good read, thank you very much for this brilliant fic. What I liked most was that it sounded like them, Jack and Sawyer, and even though we know it to be fictional, the way you write it makes it almost possible. You have got talent.
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Nice story. I hace always wondered what would've happened if Jack and sawyer got caught in the net. Awesome scene.
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I can't stop grinning! I recently started watching Lost and getting a lot of Jack/Sawyer feelings. I loved the net scene in the show with Jack and Kate, but DAMN. It's way hotter with Jack and Sawyer!

Loved everything about this...Jack's thoughts at the start, all of Sawyer's witty comments, and of course, getting caught in a net ;)
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OMFG! This story is really well written. Hope I can read more fanfictions of yours in the future.
nanoks chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
that was great! love it!

much love and hugs:)
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I only wish the net were big enough for three. I think I need a LONG cold shower now! thanks for some of the best smut I've read. And they stayed in perfect character.
dracolynn chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was really hot!
Dr999 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
great ! ,u really did a good job :),hope u'll do more for this pairing :3
fdjksah chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This left me grinning ear-to-ear.

IDontKnowWhatToMakeMyName chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Loved it! :)
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Not going to lie, the ending line just made my day

I LOVED this, and really want you to write more...hehe

Joy C. Manson chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I do have to say, that was frichen awesome!
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 5/15/2007