Reviews for Misunderstandings

Lizzy
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Great One Shot! Haha Roy Has Anger Problems . XOXO Lexi
kathy lee skyler chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
OHMYFREAKINGOD! BONDAGE SCENE! FINISH OR YOU'LL SE! FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH, FINISH NOW! finish and i'll give you a plate of jelly?
Fawnn chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I realy liked this... but you totally made the end a cliffhanger thing with no option of a continuation D: I think you should continue this scene, it was verry good!
Sora4president chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
!

-cheeze

u should so write more! d
SoSickOfNyQuil chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
O-M-G I THINK I JUST ORGASMED OUT MY NOSE! o wait no that's blood...*nosebleed and then she faints*
k chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
wow

sexy

iw wish it would of keep going
HyperChild chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Just wow...U really have to do a second chapter! I wanna see the after effects XD
Crimson lantern chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
LOL "What do you think of hand cuffs?"

I really like this one, it's cute, and a diffrent side of Roy I hardly see.
catwwomen47 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
OMG THAT WAS REALLY HOT! I would really like to read some more *grins* I gatta go now bye bye WHOOT! I LOVE THIS COUPLE
sorewaaijanai chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Jealous Roy is so cute ;).
Vixyfox chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Haha! OMG! Poor ed! He's in for a tough night!
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
WOOT!

Loved Roy's characterization, great citrus lime/lemon stuff!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
O_O; Oh... My Gyod... That was good... Hehehehe...