Reviews for A Little Fun Under The Sun
I love it x
marceline19 chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
Great one!
xwittychickx chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
You guys did a great job on this! Admittedly I was a little hestitant to read your story, but I found that I thouroughly enjoyed it. You put in some great humor in here, my favorite part probably being when Booth said he'd rather sleep with Brennan then with Zack. x) Honestly it seems a little odd to me that Dr. Goodman is in this story along w/ Sully. We never even so much as hear about Goodman after the Season 2 premier, so I just find it a little off that he's the one giving Brennan the tickets instead of Cam. Thanks for writing such a fun little story :) It deffinately helped keep me distracted from all my stress.
Greytune chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I love Zack and Hodgins.
Coxian324 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I love this story. Very good.
Nezumi4818 chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
no I won't run after you with pitch-forks and rotten egs because you finished the story there,...

...I will run after you if you won't soon update another story this great, humorous, fluffy and absolutely fantastic like this one !(:
spazmonkeykate chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
LOVED it! it was so good! the ending wasnt the best though haha but it was still really good :) u guys write really well 2gether and i hope 2 c more from u guys!
kimmiej77 chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
super cute, loved it!
maipigen chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
Yeah, you've better run! I'm gonna find ya, don't doubt that even if I have to call upon the power of Booths abs...sigh, booths's fab bod...growl, don't get distracted now,...like I was saying although this is a wonderful piece of work, I'm sharpening my knife collection as we speak...!

Happy future writing

Ditte Mai
misssm chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
hahaha it's really funny and beautiful! i really like this story! well done D i can't wait to read the next!
Jessica Corona chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
this is so good i loved the "sleeplover" part who would have thought Brennan would be like that lol. cant wait for you twos next story together.
mance-rayder chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
that fic was fantastic! i love it!

its really believable, you know? and i liked it how they end with the scheduling of their first date! so cute! haha and she falls off the surfboard...somehow i thought brennan would be good at practically anything. after all, she's got blackbelds in 2 types of karate, she named some super-dangerous diving place, and much, much more. not to mention her soulmate's BOOTH! HER FRICKING SOULMATE!

ANYWAY, back on point. i thought this fic was beautifully written. looking forward to your guyses second joint fic. definitely a dynamic duo. JUST LIKE BRENNAN AND BOOTH!

]
mumrulz chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
Loved the writing partnership you have going, loved the story, loved the humour, loved the B&B journey ...but the ending?

We could see that carrot being dangled in front of us all the way through the story leading us to a cuminating in super fluff, only to have that carrot grabbed away at the last minute. Well maybe not completely taken away we did get a smidgeon of fluff. LOL.

Anyway as I said loved the story & you both bounce of each other very well. Looking forward to more from your partnership.
Owl Emporium chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I loved the story...too bad we didn't get to you...we only got rotten tomatoes on both of your hairs but, we tried. :D I'm still adding this story to my favorites! You guys make good partners! Write more! :]
Profilerchic chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
AHAHA wow... i cant descibe how much i loved this story... and the for the love of booth's abs...nice...*smiles and nods*...i loved it but i agree i would be part of that mob that was commin