Reviews for Closed Drawer Feeling
BrokenButFriends chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This utterly one of the most heart-breaking fics out there. Tears were trailing down my face with each letter Yuki read. My emotions were out of control reading this. I was mad Yuki hadn't read these until now. I was sad at his regret. Guilt came over to learn what Akito had done to him. But at the same time I could understand Akito's doing. His love for his precious rat was so powerful he hadn't known how to show it, how to conceal it. Beautiful. Beautiful. This fic was beautifully heart-breaking.
Dotchi chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
* Crying a river*
That was so horrible yet beautiful at the same time!
1SPADES1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'm sorry i'm not logged in to review
I'm sorry its been 5 years since you published this and I'm just now reviewing
I'm sorry that i remember reading the beginning many months ago but was too lazy to read it all
I'm sorry you have to see this do late but...

I love your story

I hope you get the chance to read this after 5 years

I love your story
Lacey Wilson chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
that was a verry good made me 's just so sad at the ending im going to wright a Yuki/Akito story you have a yahoo account then talk to me i'm .
killuanatsume chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That was a wonderfull story very sad yet beautifull(I'm sory if I made mistakes but I speak French)I almost crying i read this story for almost 40 time but this is still so sad!
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was beautiful. I want to cry, but for some reason, I can't. Awesome story.
Riff chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was beautiful
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Wow, I think this is probably the angstiet fic I've ever read, and I was cying by the end. All the letters left unread, all the things left unsaid, all the caresses left ungiven. A horribly depressing story, but it serves tp remind us all that not every story in life has a happy ending. And for every unhappy ending, we hope that somewhere out there someone remembers stories like these and makes theirs one less sad ending. Everyone deserves and can be forgiven, but only if they seek forgiveness for themselves.

Jessiegurl43953 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is different from any fanfiction I've read before, but I liked it. The relationship between Akito and Yuki is so twisted that it can be interpreted in countless ways, but I've never thought of it as the two of them being in love. I guess I considered Akito to be too self-absorbed for love, and combining that with Yuki's fear of Akito, I saw a romantic relationship between the two of them as impossible. But you know what, you really pulled it off in this story. I'm very impressed that you were able to do that without actually changing their past or personalities or something. You managed to tweak their relationship just the right way so that it turned into a powerful, bittersweet love. Very nice.
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Okay, I had to delete my last copy of this story since I forgot the disclaimer-and deleted were the reviews right along with it. Here is the review sent by Nameless Little Girl, since I couldn't find her authorname with search engine:

liked it!

I'm still waiting on the others to re-send their reviews if they feel like it. Thanks everybody for reading.