Reviews for Conversation in the Dark
MoonGCyn chapter 1 . 7/28
I never get tired of reading and re-reading any of your stories. I've gone through your list starting with the very first story posted, this one, and worked my way up. This will be my third time through. I will say it again: I will never get tired of reading your stories. I can't decide which story I love the most. It's a cross between "The Firing of Timothy McGee", "How the Strong Man Stumbled" (wanted to give him a hug the whole way through), "Just Once More" (and it's sequel), "The Victims", "Basketball" (wish I could have seen Tony's face), "The Basement", and your entire "Knowers and Demons" series.

Keep writing and never give up. Your writing always makes me feel like every story is a real episode. I can see every detail as if I had seen it all on the tv screen. I can't wait to read more. If this first story is any indication to the future, I know your stories are just going to get better. Wonderful job. Keep it up.
LitEnthused chapter 1 . 6/24
Grinning. Loved it.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Epic feels. With a side of Tim whump.
Arowen13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love this. Her sense of humor was amazing. "among other things"
Great story.
eNough89 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I miss her too!
the-supernatural-way chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Love it! I miss Kate :(
aligal528 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Such a kind story, yet bittersweet. I must admit it made me a bit emotional. The concept of Kate appearing to an ailing McGee and keeping him alive is touching. The dialog they have is believable. I like that 'Deep Six' was briefly discussed, and Kate speaking to Tony at the end was incredible. The title is fitting.
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I liked this story. :) Nice work!
Blank111 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was your first posted story? Whoa. Much better than mine. :(

Anyways, this was awesome! I loved it! Thanks for posting it!
C. E. Mott chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh, I loved this. So much. Kate being there for McGee was so sweet and sad at the same time. Then the last message for the team and the question about his book...wonderful. Just wonderful. I loved it.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh I liked this.
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Yes, I am rereading everything from the beginning :)

I miss Kate, but Ziva is good too.

I hope that the tie used used on his leg was that ugly one from "Probie"
lightinshadow chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
a good start

*shiver* ghoooostss .
timid madam red chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
is so sad I miss kate so much ... it sounds like a mother in this story ... is beautiful ... I miss him so much