Reviews for Imperceptible
xicana900 chapter 100 . 9/12
I want you to know that I lost 2 whole nights of sleep back to back and yes it was worth it. Thank you for making my problems disappear and for bringing joy when I needed it the most.
akriaraveheart chapter 100 . 9/11
Perfect from beginning to end...
CherryTheRose chapter 4 . 8/28
AFHGNNFGAFHDFAG THAT WAS ADORABLE
StarryKnight565 chapter 98 . 8/11
I wish would change their review policy, I'm going to be reviewing backwards lol. I already dropped a comment on the other chapters, so they won't let me put this on chapter 100 so I'm here. CAN I JUST SAY. I still cry EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Takeshi says his "will you bear my child" bit? It's like my 3rd or 4th time reading this and I still bawl my eyes out. Something about the series as its background and then the story, and the time skip, it all just Hits Different. And hard. It hits very hard.
WritingRin chapter 99 . 7/15
Oh, no. That was so sad!
WritingRin chapter 92 . 7/15
Yes! The TREE gets it! Hahah
WritingRin chapter 90 . 7/15
That was really... really cool
WritingRin chapter 83 . 7/15
Oh that’s very neat! He would do that!
WritingRin chapter 63 . 7/15
Okay girl NOW are you crushing? Cuz I am. Him waiting for her in the well, now this. My stomach flip flopped too!
WritingRin chapter 53 . 7/15
That was AWESOME.
WritingRin chapter 17 . 7/15
It’s so precious. My little heart!
WritingRin chapter 14 . 7/15
I always enjoy Shippou’s pack instincts. And in this one I enjoyed him and Inuyasha teaming up!
WritingRin chapter 11 . 7/15
Oh what a game. It’s a good game
WritingRin chapter 10 . 7/15
I’m giddy! I love this chapter!
wow chapter 100 . 7/10
omfg, i'm SO glad that i'm not the only person who got to this chapter and thought it was super random and nasty that we find out rin and sesshoumaru were fxcking. if i'd known there was parent/child sex i wouldn't have touched this fic with a ten foot pole. which is really sad, because i genuinely enjoyed it and was touched throughout the 99 chapters before this...weirdness. you legit could have paired sess with anyone else and i wouldn't have cared. i've got no issues with him loving other people or having kids and other relationships. but the fact that you had him end up with Rin just reeks of sexual grooming and an abuse of power of a victim with no where else to go and no one else to turn to. sesshoumaru and rin both deserved better than that. I'd heard that in Unspoiled you paired a child sess with an adult kagome so i didn't read it, but there was absolutely no warning for this in an author's note or the narrative itself. so i just wasn't prepared for this...this.
4,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »