Reviews for Imperceptible
Treeni chapter 1 . 5/21
I like how the idea of this particular one contradicts the idea of Counting Hours so much.
Calise chapter 86 . 5/7
Jaken is my favorite! Even more than Sesshoumaru. Cute and funny
Calise chapter 79 . 5/7
I love this story! I have been reading through your drabbles/stories for the last few weeks and I must say you have quite a way with words :) I love how this can be a "Sess/Kag" story but Inuyasha can still be a good friend. Anyway I hope you finish your stories. Love and blessings
The calling chapter 97 . 5/1
PLS COME BACK AND WRITE MORE!
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 99 . 4/30
That last moment, that whisper of romance was enough. The entire story was so encompassing that the end bloomed so beautifully it leaves you breathless. To part with such a fleeting kiss is agony but so right. Another amazing story.
FaylinLynx chapter 99 . 3/24
Again, you have written a masterful piece. I do not know if you plan to continue this story, and I know it has been some time since you have written. Regardless of this, I wish I could express how much I enjoy your writing- how you manage to keep the characters in character with their origin and yet delve deeper into them, making them more- giving them more facets to their personalities. I have enjoyed every step of the way, and hope to see you return one day.
The Calling chapter 52 . 2/16
I love this chapter
The Calling chapter 40 . 2/16
Awwww
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 99 . 2/17
Love this!
The Calling chapter 9 . 2/15
Lol Kagome is such a klutz
The Calling chapter 4 . 2/15
I love this
Juen chapter 85 . 2/13
I love this chapter! It's so heartwarming 3
The Jewel Stealer chapter 99 . 2/14
This is such a great story with amazing representation! Thank you for continuing to write it! :D It really is amazing!
Quiet Whisper chapter 92 . 2/8
So you can only review once per chapter now... that's new (and the reason I'm not reviewing the last chapter, since I already did ages ago lol). Anywho... Ok Forthy, it's been over two years... WHY YOU GOTTA DRAG OUT THE SUSPENSE?! Please, please, please finish this, I NEED to know what happens! Seriously, the craziness of not knowing it beyond healthy for me lol. Pleeeeeeeeease finish it? _
Carol Freitas chapter 1 . 1/18
this is sooo amazing! you did a great job here! english is not my native language but your story is so amazing that it really didn't matter! hahaha
thanks a lot!