Reviews for Imperceptible
StarryKnight565 chapter 82 . 7/6
"She fights to protect a brother and a prospective mate." Just realized, the same could be said of Sesshoumaru. Surprised it took me so many re-reads to put that together...
Rabbit.y chapter 99 . 6/16
This chapter left me choked with quiet emotion. I do hope that you update as I don't think this chapter was the end. You've established a beautifully drawn out story, one that's made me smile, laugh, and even tear up. I look forward to any update you grace us with.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 6/3
Wait, wait, wait! What just happened?! Aabjkgkxjrdthh! Thank you for writing, the story pleases this one greatky, except, EXCEPT, for that cliffy of an ending! It's still good, but it leaves me unfulfilled...
BlueSphinx62442 chapter 1 . 5/16
I have loved this story the many times I've gone back and re-read it. Still hoping you'll finish it even though it's been 4 years :)
Amarathine chapter 99 . 5/11
I love this story! I've reread it several times! Is there an epilogue?
Prisca chapter 99 . 5/1
Please update!
Jd-dox chapter 53 . 4/3
Sesshomaru mattress. A huge dog to sleep on. It's every persons dream come true!
Jd-dox chapter 8 . 4/3
Now this chapter was a work of beauty. I hope to see more of this kick-ass Kagome.
Vitreous chapter 99 . 3/29
I think by now I've read everything you've posted on here, your non-iy account, or your blog at least once. (This makes me sound creepy. I'm sorry. I just really, really adore your writing.) In the case of several favorites, many times. Your work has managed to bouy me through several bad years and your return to Lord Charming and regular updates have me courage to keep going. You are a true master of your craft. Your art has changed me and helped me more than I can really explain. Thank you.
I've just reread this again... oh I wish I wish this would get updated
cjflutterbye chapter 99 . 2/4
Poking around after Lord Charming ended, I found this and holy cow I couldn't hardly put it down.
This last chapter made me cry, so bitter sweet.
Keep up the great work, I love these stories.
Kitten chapter 99 . 1/27
Still desperately waiting for the conclusion 3 3 3
Priscila chapter 99 . 1/24
OMG! I can't belive you just ended it here! Where is kagome's point of view? Did she notice the Kiss? And a prologe? Has anyone survived till the modern days? Or she will come back like in the anime? You can just leave at that! That's mean!
Now that Lord Charming is done... please please please can this be updated pretty pleeeeaaasssee ::puppy dog eyes:: _
alexiz1412 chapter 99 . 1/21
Loved the story, caught up in one sitting, please tell me sesshōmaru will find her in five centuries once she comes out the well house.?
3,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »