Reviews for Imperceptible
TourmalineBlue chapter 99 . 12/8/2014
I really like this story, It has it's own twist to what's suppose to be a different representation of Inuyasha the Final Act.
The ending of this chapter was great I thought it was very bittersweet,in which Sesshomaru is able to admit his feelings and kiss Kagome sweetly goodbye before she disappears back to her time.
Hopefully this story shall have more chapters ahead of it, I'd certainly would like to see Kagome and Sesshomaru together again and exploring their feelings for each other.
Cheers!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 99 . 11/24/2014
i just reread this and cried all over again. I hope you finish this someday soon :)
Iris chapter 99 . 11/7/2014
WHAT IS THIS. WHAT IS THIS TRAVESTY. WHAT IS THIS THING YOU CLAIM TO BE AN "ENDING". WHAT IS THIS SHAM.
TRAC chapter 99 . 11/6/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP! :,
swallowinthetwilight chapter 99 . 11/6/2014
Wow. I really liked that ending. Bittersweet, but really realistic. And really complex. That was an amazing fic. I actually found you by way of your 500 chapter SessKag fic, which is astoundingly hilarious and I need to review that too. So I hungrily sought out your profile to check out your other fics, and for the second day in a row stayed up obscenely late to binge-read this fic. It was a bit ridiculous. But wow. I never really thought about SessKag as a pairing to be honest, especially since InuKag is so canon, but you wrote it amazingly. The fact that it's not really realized at the end was part of what made the ending so perfect. I wish I could think of more specifics to comment on, but I just loved everything about this fic. Everyone was so in character, and the developments were really subtle and realistic. The fact that you took the time to do that by writing a really long fic shows in its quality. I'm just blown away. I think I might have to resist checking out your author profile again now, though, or I'll have another near sleepless night! Wait till I have a weekend to binge read hahaha. Thank you so much for writing these amazing fics. You handle drama, character development, and humor (I don't think I've EVER read something as funny as that 500 chapter fic; like, every chapter made me crack up! All 500 of them!) with such skill it's just-gah. I'm in awe. Thank you again. I sincerely look forward to reading your other work, and rereading this in the future.
goldenmirth chapter 99 . 10/28/2014
Finishing the story thusfar has been the sweetest pain. I ache for them; I don't know how they could all be happy as it currently stands, but I have high hopes! You are so good at fleshing out these characters. I hope you will write the last chapter. This is my favorite story, next to Unspoiled and Unexpected (which I also hope you will finish!). Thank you so much for these!
misherukuro chapter 99 . 10/19/2014
Delightful series of interactions and story. ,
Aki WildQueen chapter 99 . 10/13/2014
I...am crying.. Oh god... I don't know what I feel: sadness, happiness, pain, loyalty, excitement... I want to know what is her wish. I want to know what happens to them all. I want to know so much... I read your Unspoiled and that is one of my favorites of all time. Just...thank you. I am a fan of your work.
-Aki
One more Chapter chapter 99 . 9/24/2014
BUT ITS BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF!

Real life must be kicking your ass, huh? Best wishes
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 99 . 9/23/2014
This was amazingly well-written. I absolutely enjoyed the attention to each character's personality; it felt canon!
ExoticDarkOne chapter 50 . 9/12/2014
You use passive voice a lot. 'He was quite menacing' sounds too polite to get the full effect of the situation. Maybe try something with more oomph?
Satsukifujin chapter 99 . 9/7/2014
Good lord, that was a rush. You are an amazing writer!
Vixenia chapter 53 . 8/24/2014
Best chapter ever. I don't think i've ever laughed so hard. Thank you for making my day!
Blue chapter 99 . 7/29/2014
Argh this hasn't been updated in a year and a half but I want my happy ending T_T anyways, you've once again wonderfully captured Kagome and Sesshoumaru in your writing and I'm happy I've started to read your stories!
B.Vain chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Seriously, this is a treasure trove of excellent Sesshoumaru/Kagome encounters.
3,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »