Reviews for Imperceptible
Just Another Dawn chapter 80 . 7/22/2013
Honestly. I cannot stop laughing. The image of her trying to use his sleeve to cover herself is the funniest image ever! I love your writing, and this is the first time I've stopped in 4 hours just because I can't stop laughing and need to tell you how brilliant you are!
Rozeo chapter 99 . 7/11/2013
it is very interesting!You are such a good author! please update!
MangaGrl2665 chapter 56 . 6/25/2013
Yes! Yes! Yes! I love this chapter!
SIM99 chapter 99 . 6/23/2013
Is there going to be another chapter? That was such a sad ending note...
dakky chapter 99 . 6/6/2013
I love this ending its so beautiful and sweet it just left me in a sobbing frustrated mess of emotions, it just makes you want more
Adomani chapter 99 . 6/7/2013
Oh god! I read the whole thing, I read unspoiled and then looking for more and found this.I was thinking that this story was already finished but not and i'm like oh my! And then I saw that you have not updated since january and lost my hopes, but then again I saw when you published and still keeping my hopes, ok ok I hope you can understand what i'm saying here, english isn't my mothertongue, so I hope you know I love you and all your fantastics stories
Arianny chapter 99 . 6/1/2013
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 99 . 6/1/2013

That's so cool. I'm very excited for the next update!
Guest chapter 99 . 5/29/2013
kjchan chapter 99 . 5/12/2013
I was crying throughout the last few chapters! You're one of my favorite writers; this was a beautiful story.
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is so good I'm rereading it!
smileintothechaos chapter 34 . 5/3/2013
omfg I'm laughing so hard
smileintothechaos chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 99 . 4/28/2013
Holy crap...this is...glorious.
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 99 . 4/24/2013
This is probably inconsiderate of me, but I've read a number of your stories - This, Lord Charming, Froth, Unspoiled, Guardian - and this is the first time I've bothered to review, I think.

I love your writing style. Long or short, it is descriptive but not overtly so, subtly insightful, hilarious, serious, tender, hopeful, and just...the type that I hope to find in every novel. You are amazingly talented - I'm jealous. Your characterization is near spot-on, and the way you blend youkai instincts and tradition with any setting is flawless - your writing is lovely. I am especially partial to your drabble chapter style, which is unusual - I usually like long, fat chapters better. But you do so well with the 100 words. I don't think I'm alone on this - I'm sure your legion of fans agree with me.

Therefore, I will say it - please update! I eagerly await the finale of this fic - or is it going to last another 100 chapters, like Unspoiled? xD.

3,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »