Reviews for Imperceptible
Libre Comme la B chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Excuse my stupidity...lol I meant Lord Charming. Blood stained is this other story I've been keeping up with... I didn't meant to type it.
Libre Comme la B chapter 99 . 1/15/2013
I've missed you! Please update this story and Blood Stained (whenever you get a chance of course). Reading your stories gives me something to look forward to (a little light in my day).

Thank you for that. I'm excited to read the next chapters.
Jhiz chapter 99 . 1/17/2013
oh, just wow...

There is really no other way to describe the feeling this chapter evokes. I really enjoyed this despite the sadness of the parting. I adored the last image of Sesshoumaru's selfishness which led to the kiss and then she dissolved into nothing.

That is very powerful.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
FRUFRU chapter 99 . 1/15/2013
Oh GOD! tHEY KISSEDDDDD oHGODohgodohgodohgodohgod
Mimiru chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
Awwws that really was so sweet and cute!
Guest chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
Where's the last BIT?!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 99 . 1/16/2013
You just love to drive us all mad, don't you? Ahhhhhh! I can't wait for the last chapter.
FudgeNoodles chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
I know you love Sess and Kags, BUT PLEASE LET HER END UP WITH INU! I LOVE HIM!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 99 . 1/16/2013
I cried so hard when I finished this. The imagery was wonderful and the emotions were amazing.
Serendipithy chapter 99 . 1/16/2013
Ahhhh, I love this subtle and slow progress of not just trust, but romance, friendships, and relationships in general! What started out as a lighthearted few chapters about tea turned into so much more, though that's not surprising since you wrote it. ;)

Thanks for the update! I look forward to the last chapter/finale to this fic. :)
p00piehead chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
I think I'm going to cry...I'm so sad about this! Darn you and your beautiful writing for making me feel all this ): thank god the story isn't over yet or I'd just be outright bawling
callalily32 chapter 99 . 1/16/2013
awww! so wonderful and sweet and heartbreaking! I've been following this story for so long, but it continues to be as amazing as it was at the first! :)
Guest chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
*sniffle*
M chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
Is chapter 100 coming soon? If it is, I might just wait for that one and read it all in one go...
M chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
OMG, I've been waiting for this update for over a year. Thank you!
3,672 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »