Reviews for Imperceptible
WildeOne chapter 99 . 2/16/2013
Was this the last chapter, or is there still one more?
AlwaysRunning9 chapter 99 . 2/16/2013
Oh dear god this is one of the best stories ive ever read. Please finish it! I am begging you! I loved how it was done in snippets and showed/expressed every aspect perfectly. I cried over how you wrote sesshomaru and how far he has come/changed as a person. The moment when he sacrificed himself was particularly breathtaking and I absolutely loved how you had the brothers become just that, brothers. It was a wonderful story and everyone had the perfect ending... Almost everyone. Please update soon! I need to know what happens! You are an amazingly talented writer.
Mama Kat chapter 99 . 2/15/2013
I find the anticipation of your next post maddening! Please tell me you will update soon? Pleaseeeeeeee? (puppydog eyes) ( O /\
:( )
( O \/
LifeandFire25 chapter 99 . 2/15/2013
This was great I hope you do another chapter so I can see who she ends up with.
Narilka chapter 99 . 2/13/2013
An update! XDXDXD You SO have me salivating for the next chapter, please update soon!
Shadow of Shaye chapter 99 . 2/9/2013
...It's not over, right? Such bitterseet love and confusion and wonderfulness! I really love this story and chapter 99 wanted to make me cry. BEAUTIFUL. But really, not Over? I hope you update amazingly soon!
Hellspanda chapter 99 . 2/10/2013
Damn it 4thy your brain is addictive
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 99 . 2/8/2013

This can't be the end...
Aynessa chapter 99 . 2/4/2013
I have to be's been so long, I didn't remember this story at all. But that gave me the wonderful excuse to read it all over again, and I fell in love with it yet once more.

This addition was truly beautiful, and so very bittersweet. I adored it so immensely.

And I desperately hope that more will come...soon!
casedeputy chapter 99 . 2/2/2013
That last bit there was beautiful! The whole chapter was good but that last bit hit the nail on the head. Looking forward to the last.
amb520 chapter 89 . 1/30/2013
I was just rereading this, and wanted to let you know how much I liked this chapter. The last part where Sesshoumaru communicates with the sword was especially good.
DragonRose4 chapter 99 . 1/26/2013
That was an imaginative and very beautiful scene at the end there. :)

fluffydono chapter 99 . 1/25/2013
eaconwell chapter 99 . 1/23/2013
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 99 . 1/25/2013
This is heart breaking. It's been so long since this has been updated, I've forgotten most of the storyline, I'd have to go back to read it all over again. :D
3,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »