Reviews for Imperceptible
Guest chapter 99 . 1/17/2013
Ah, so sweet! But that was so sad too! D:
Frosted Ice with Fire Behind chapter 99 . 1/19/2013
Gah! So many tears! I'm so glad this isn't the last chapter...
Luminescify chapter 99 . 1/18/2013
Wow. Just...wow.
When my inbox pings with an email that says you've updated one of your stories, it's an amazing feeling of excitement and anticipation. Really, reading each new chapter is akin to the thrill that creeps up your spine when you're reading a book that is just *so* good.
When I saw that Imperceptible had been updated, I decided that I wanted the full effect of this story and read it from the beginning. It's been an amazing journey through the tale. I got goose bumps, I laughed out loud, I sniffled and well, I had a ball.
You have such a gift; I never realized that some fanfiction can have on me the same dizzying hold as some of my favourite books...this is definitely one of them. It's about 12 AM where I am right now and I don't know if I'll be able to sleep now. The end of this chapter is...nearly haunting in its beauty and it aches a little. Thank you so, so much for a hell of an experience. I cannot wait for the next (last?) chapter.
Oh, and I also wanted to congratulate you on the sheer excellency and *fun* of Unexpected. I loved reading Imperceptible from the start so much, I re-read Unexpected and totally enjoyed it. Any hopes of an update in that story in the near future?
I'm going to wrap up my teary ramble here... Again, GREAT job.
Miss Seully chapter 99 . 1/16/2013
OOo! I can't believe this story is finally coming to a close - and this chapter's ending! *rolls around on floor* Brilliant work! :)))
therentyoupay chapter 99 . 1/17/2013
SIJdf;lksjf; .f

Oh my god. I was so not expecting this. BUT holy goodness, was it exactly what I needed. THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 99 . 1/15/2013
Oh. My. God... Beautiful. I really cannot find any other word. I hope you will update soon!
Libre Comme la B chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Excuse my stupidity...lol I meant Lord Charming. Blood stained is this other story I've been keeping up with... I didn't meant to type it.
Libre Comme la B chapter 99 . 1/15/2013
I've missed you! Please update this story and Blood Stained (whenever you get a chance of course). Reading your stories gives me something to look forward to (a little light in my day).

Thank you for that. I'm excited to read the next chapters.
Jhiz chapter 99 . 1/17/2013
oh, just wow...

There is really no other way to describe the feeling this chapter evokes. I really enjoyed this despite the sadness of the parting. I adored the last image of Sesshoumaru's selfishness which led to the kiss and then she dissolved into nothing.

That is very powerful.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
FRUFRU chapter 99 . 1/15/2013
Oh GOD! tHEY KISSEDDDDD oHGODohgodohgodohgodohgod
Mimiru chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
Awwws that really was so sweet and cute!
Guest chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
Where's the last BIT?!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 99 . 1/16/2013
You just love to drive us all mad, don't you? Ahhhhhh! I can't wait for the last chapter.
FudgeNoodles chapter 99 . 1/14/2013
I know you love Sess and Kags, BUT PLEASE LET HER END UP WITH INU! I LOVE HIM!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 99 . 1/16/2013
I cried so hard when I finished this. The imagery was wonderful and the emotions were amazing.
3,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »