Reviews for Imperceptible
Black Star Dragoon chapter 99 . 3/17
Oh! What a tease of a cliff-hanger! I yearn to know more and I've been waiting patiently lol and I will continue to be patient until that day comes for this to come to a complete close! Keep up the wonderfulness!
LaurieHime chapter 99 . 3/16
Omg. I can't with this. My heart is breaking!
Prisca chapter 99 . 3/8
Forthright, you rock! Sesshoumaru sneaked a kiss, finally! Please don't leave this as a cliffy. Update soon! D
DeirdreLaelia chapter 99 . 3/4
It always catches me by surprise when the end comes and Kagome leaves. This was beautiful. I laughed and at the end, I cried. Well done. I'm glad I found this story.

Best Sesshomaru/Kagome fic EVER. Your characterization of all of the characters (especially Sesshomaru) was completely spot on and believable. I absolutely love it.
estrela jem chapter 99 . 1/29
I think … that this is the best Sess/Kag story I have ever read o.o Your characterizations were flawless. And since there is no complete label on it I hope to someday read more! Thanks for the great read!
Aino uta chapter 99 . 1/27
I use to not like the paring seskag but you write it in a way that is very believable and i have grown very fond of this ship. I hope you keep writing.
Please. Dear jesus please. You must finishd 1 chapter more, that's all I ask! This work is definitely my favorite of yours and I can't handle the lack of closure! You're amazing and talented and I so hope you haven't abandoned this masterpiece!
ThelittleFox2015 chapter 99 . 1/15
I think that I've read this story about six times over the last few years. I can't help but send a tear or two when they are together in the hot springs. It's a little bittersweet. I hope that they can have a happy ending. Thank you for your work and sharing your talent with us all.
Mo way out chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this fic so much
OnlyAFan chapter 99 . 12/19/2015
You have a gift. Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 99 . 12/9/2015
Why must you break my heart in this way
Skipps chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I hope you finish this fic it's my favorite fanfic of yours !
freedomwings26 chapter 99 . 12/4/2015
A very sweet subtle story. I like it. Like always
YelloMarker chapter 99 . 11/27/2015
Oh no! Please continue! I love this story so much and the slow progress makes it all the more sweeter!
3,744 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »