Reviews for Imperceptible
Nightpanda123 chapter 99 . 1/13
You're kidding me right? This is the end? Not to sound ungrateful or anything but seriously?! Until I see the words Completed on this FF I am NOT giving up on an another chapter! Other than this cliffhanger of an ending I loved this story so SO much. Thank you for writing it and I look forward to your other stories!
Innusurri chapter 99 . 1/8
WHAAAAAAAAT. I literally did NOT anticipate that! I hope to see another chapter soon! The end... man, the end. I love it. I always enjoy your writings.
Innusurri chapter 98 . 1/8
YAY I am so glad he didn't die! Awesome chapter. Amazing story.
black-lotusblossom chapter 99 . 1/6
This is so very beautifully written. This story is just... so satisfying; I love savoring over your descriptions and the chemistry you create. This is probably my 3rd time rereading this... and definitely won't be the last. Thank you for this. I love your stories... but this one is the most... reassuring. Lord Charming is simply charming and I reread that one because it is pleasing. Unspoiled is clever but there is sadness...but also joy... like when you're craving something salty but also sweet... (bittersweet I guess)... then I read Unspoiled. I reread Clutter when I want something just straight-up sweet. But this one... it helps give me some peace... slow and steady... Thank you.
aki93 chapter 99 . 12/26/2016
Lovely
aki93 chapter 84 . 12/26/2016
I Loved all the chapters but felt a strong need to review this one, ch 84. Absolutely gush worthy!
kierayumi chapter 99 . 12/22/2016
Was that the ending? GAH open endings kill me T.T great job I love all of your stories! ()
Maya.D.L chapter 99 . 12/19/2016
I know you said that you were bringing this story to a clos but this ending just does not feel like an ending. It just needs that 100th chapter
escargot.pudding chapter 99 . 12/15/2016
Even though it's been years since I last read this from the beginning, reading just the farewell scene in this chapter still makes me go (﹏).
Shaish chapter 97 . 11/29/2016
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love it. I couldn't quite remember which story this was when I was checking my PMs so I reread a couple chapters and. [/shakes something] I love the way you write them and their interactionssss. I think your interpretations of them are my favorite. They just...they're close to canon, but altered slightly in a way that makes them...still as enjoyable? Actually more so, I feel. I really love them. Each story seems like a completely possible possibility for how things could go between them in canon and out. It's wonderful. I guess this is kind of my reply to your pm in a comment. XDD Sorry. BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I mean it works fine as is but I'm really excited to see what will come after this point. And the end of this chapter in particular was beautiful, the falling and the kiss. It was very sweet. ;-; I'm moved. I was trying to leave this on chapter 99 but I already commented there fjdksl.
Amberloca chapter 99 . 11/29/2016
I can't believe there's nothing more to read! I hope you get the urge to finish this one day, I really enjoyed it!
Amberloca chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I love reading your work and am running out of completed material so I am now going to work through your works in progress and hope very hopefully that you plan on updating them so I am not left in wander when I'm finished!
Luie chapter 99 . 11/5/2016
Ooo please update? Ive been following this story and waiting for updates for abt 3 years now. My favorite sesshoumaru and kagome fic ever. Closely followed by unspoiled.
Shaish chapter 99 . 11/1/2016
Oooh. That was beautiful. It feels a little in complete, but also kind of...open ended and promising. Thank you very much for writing this. It was an amazing ride. 333
Shaish chapter 98 . 11/1/2016