Reviews for Imperceptible
Sesshie chapter 20 . 9/24/2007
wow, so we're finally getting to something here, update soon
Alanna-sama chapter 20 . 9/24/2007
good story forthright
PilotIsis chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
yay faves!
bluemiko chapter 20 . 9/23/2007
Good chapter, like your story so far. Please update soon:)
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 20 . 9/23/2007
OMG! I have read all your stories on ebony silk plus here, no matter how many times I read all your story I still get the love shivers, I cant wait to read more of what will happen, please update (",)
CobaltHeart chapter 20 . 9/23/2007
wow, soo...interesitng questions on Sesshomary's behalf. I like how you made Kouga in this, he's no obsessed, yet he still loves her.
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 20 . 9/23/2007
I was just thinking about Kouga's and Kagome's relationship. This was a great chapter! I liked it a whole bunch! Sesshoumaru was so possessive/jealous! It was very funny! And it seems that he just might try and court her? This is getting even better! Please update again soon!
Neko-Lady chapter 20 . 9/23/2007
So Sesshy is angling for information about Kagome? I liked that part about everyone keeping Koga from Kagome, for once I agree with Koga, there is no way that Inu came up with that strategy!

Very fun update!

E.Tphonehome chapter 20 . 9/22/2007
wicked, _ he just as good as asked if he could court her.

Poor koga cant catch a break can he, _ he dosent have a snowflakes chance in hell against sesshy.

Definetly liking how you explained inuyasha's position on kagome as close but non romantic, so many people either kill him off or make him a bastard.

and sesshy is making excuses saying he attacked koga becous of rin, he met him before and didnt kill him so why now when he isnt a threat, someone is in denial, _

Anyway I loved it, congrats on your one year aniversary and i hope you continue to enjoy many more years of writing and making the rest of us laugh.

shadowblade-tara chapter 20 . 9/22/2007
yay! update! *hugs*

and i know what sesshoumaru is planning to do! or at least considering it. fleetingly. *giggles* sorry, its been a long day, and my mind is half shut down. not thiking so clearly.

can't spell either. oh well. good chapter, btw. i can't wait to read the next one!
1kenshinlover chapter 20 . 9/22/2007
Hm maybe Sesshoumaru is now thinking of courting her... Great chapter. Can't wait until the next update...
Remordere chapter 20 . 9/22/2007
Ah! It's KOUGA! Yay.

I like that you brought in Kouga, and I liked the 'divide and conquer' tactic. Miroku's so smart! :) And the Kouga/Sesshoumaru relationship (with the Rin problem and, recently, the Kagome problem) intrigues me. I'm super super happy with the brother's little chat, too. Between the (partial) explanation of Inuyasha's 'claim' on Kagome and that interesting theory of Sesshoumaru's (-winkwink-), I'd call that being productive!

Sesshou's here to stay! *does the happy dance*
hasu86 chapter 20 . 9/22/2007
i've always seen this story around, just never actually sat down and read it as i'm not really a drabble reader. but i've gotta say, i'm glad i took the time to read this. it's extraodinarily well written and encompasses so much in its shortness, which might i add isn't an easy skill. i really do enjoy reading this and i love how you twist the themes and make it your own. wonderful job so far, keep it up and continue soon!

LadySafire chapter 20 . 9/22/2007
Love it! And InuYahsa just unwittingly gave permission for Sesshy-kun to court Kagome!

Can't wait to read more!
MissTessa chapter 20 . 9/22/2007