Reviews for Imperceptible
Ayjah chapter 23 . 12/16/2007
I like Kagome's explanation as to why she showed instead of told :)
elemental573 chapter 23 . 12/16/2007
Hehehe still, he didn't look away!:}
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 23 . 12/16/2007
That is true! Evidence is what puts people in jail. This was amusing. Sesshoumaru is actually speechless instead of deciding just not to talk. I like this chapter! Please update again soon!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 23 . 12/16/2007
Oh, nice one. She seems to be picking up on Sesshoumaru's type of thinking. It reminded me of when she asked Sesshoumaru about his markings. It also reminds me of the first sparring lesson between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. This was kind of cute.

I don't recall if I reviewed it, but I loved the scene where the well opened up for Kagome while Sesshoumaru was in it. He should have been afraid. Instead, he was worried about Kagome. That was sweet.

Snow
bluemiko chapter 23 . 12/16/2007
good to see your new update. Keep it up:)
Dream's Abyss chapter 22 . 12/16/2007
I really like your story/drabbles. Maybe you could make it more story-like by filling in some of the gaps between the chapters/drabbles *hopeful grin*.
RosieB chapter 23 . 12/16/2007
Yay! I do so love this story and even a drabble has made my night. Sesshoumaru finally sees some skin! Woo! :P I know you've been busy lately with the fantastic banners you make and it's nice of you to do this too. I wish I had such energy! :) Your award was very much deserved too - congrats!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 20 . 12/11/2007
I can't believe that I didn't review this chapter! Wow, loved the group's strategy to separate Kouga and Kagome. That was funny. You think of the niftiest things.

Hm, it seems to me that Sesshoumaru may be deceiving himself. He came to kill the wolf because of Rin. Humph! He's let Kouga off before. I think he saw the wolf as a threat to his unknowing courtship of Kagome. His last line sure makes it seem that way. Inuyasha's ears shooting up was very funny.

I can't count on one hand how many times I've read this story. The progression is wonderful. Um...I don't mean to offend, but I won't know unless I ask. Is there the slightest possibility that you will update without the chapter being a one-shot from a challenge? If not, I could challenge you with a one word theme and you could run with it. I even have one picked out, 'Statistics'. I could post it in my journal or challenge you in a community. What do you say? *dances on feet, hoping...*

Snow
M'Lady91 chapter 22 . 12/7/2007
I've been following through with your story... and I love how you are building the interaction between the two. I also like the last chapter Saving Face b/c it shows that Sesshomaru can be subtle like he always is and show in his own way that he cares. Ah-Un are always the best too... hope to see another update soon.
Jessa Martin chapter 22 . 12/3/2007
All of your drabbles are amazing. Your characterizations are always right on and I enjoy the subtlety of your plots. Can't wait for the next update!
DreamBeamz chapter 22 . 11/23/2007
Another fantastic chapter, Sesshomaru is clever. Ah and Un was so cute in this chapter and made them endearing to me as well., I may have to check out that tail you mentioned. I'm caught up on this series, but I am going to check through to see if I am behind on any other of your fanfics first. _
DreamBeamz chapter 21 . 11/23/2007
Another great chapter, he will have to learn she doesn't give up, hehe. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 20 . 11/23/2007
Congrats for the anniversary! I'm glad you started writing! _ That way I can have plenty of wonderful stories to read. :) Also nice convo between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, very amusing. _
DreamBeamz chapter 19 . 11/23/2007
Very good question, -giggles- Let's see how he explains it, hehe. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 18 . 11/23/2007
-griins- It's understandable to not what to be taken for granted, curious to see how their next interaction will go
3,801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »