Reviews for Imperceptible
sacredwhitewolf chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
You know your really killing me with these short chapters. I can feel the pins and needles seeping into my backside :)
CobaltHeart chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
that was a very good one. I was wondering when you were gonna update, not obsessivily but it crossed my mind.
elemental573 chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
ACK! To short way to short! Want more more MORE! As always waiting for the next update:]
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
funny how people who deal with children have to include everyone and since she's used to dealing with children and childish personalities she would automatically and subconsciously group him among them.

when dealing with children, things like that become habit... a long time ago when i was on a bus without my toddler aged daughter (now grown) i nudged the adult stranger sitting next to me, pointed out the window and exclaimed, "look, a choo-choo!"

*chuckles*

ginny
Silvara chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
_

Me happy !
Neko-Lady chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
Sweet! That seems to be my favorite word for your stories. This one begs a question though, at the end you said that the drabble was written for the ebony/silks community, 245 words hard. My question is, was it the subject, Addendum that made it hard? Limiting the words to only 245 , using 245 words or something that I missed altogether?

Cheers!

Neko-sama
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
Kagome can always boggle someones mind! It's just how she is and it will never end. This was a funny chapter! I liked it a lot! It taught me a new word!_! Please update again soon!
Moonflames chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
It always amazes me how much of an impact you can make in 300 words or less. These little glimpses are so well done and show such progress in the relationship between the two. I cannot wait until the next installment!
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 21 . 10/26/2007
Haha, I love the last line in this one. Well done. _
LadySafire chapter 21 . 10/25/2007
I like it. Typical Sesshomaru!
Maddie50 chapter 21 . 10/25/2007
I was hoping this drabble would go into courting, but Sesshoumaru's observations are interesting. For someone who is not interested, he spends a great deal of time analyzing the actions of the miko.
bluemiko chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Love your story, I only wish you could update faster. I can't wait for your next update:)
Remordere chapter 21 . 10/25/2007
Hee hee! Nice. Sesshoumaru, reduced to an afterthought! Oh what has the world come to? Yes, 'his brother's miko' is quite the mistery to him, isn't she? Thanks for an update!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 21 . 10/25/2007
Oh, now he's testing her. "Is he testing, or teasing? Testing or teasing?" Good one! Excellent title.

Previous chapter:

I don't even know if I reviewed the last chapter, but that was great. Sesshoumaru used Rin as his excuse for tearing off to protect his interests. Inuyasha's explanation of his and Kagome's relationship was slipped in rather neatly and is much appreciated. I wonder if Kouga understood what was happening? The dynamics and maneuvering of the group when Kouga arrived was excellent thinking. sigh I envy your mind.

To have Sesshoumaru feel out Inuyasha's perceptions of Kagome being courted was such a teaser! Oh, testing us and teasing us at the same time. You are wicked! _

Snow
RosieB chapter 21 . 10/25/2007
Aw, adorable. Of course Kagome never will give up - she's just not that type. I'm not actually sure if it's because she's just that nice or if she's just naive. Maybe both? (Maybe they're the same thing, as a cynic would say?) Haha. Well, I look forward to the next installment! Ciao.
3,742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »