Reviews for Imperceptible
Nebride chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
This is great! *grinning* Once again, I have to say how perfect your characterization is. I can see every gesture, every look (or in Sesshoumaru’s case – the way he looks away). It is also so plausible – I can well believe that Sesshoumaru would be tempted by fine tea.

I am fortunate enough to live near a tea shop, owned by a man from Japan. He makes several trips a year to him homeland to bring back fine teas. I’ll have to see if he has a youkai blend. lol

And I promise not to make any cracks about “crossing over” this time. I had forgotten and I stand corrected. *gives formal bow, which is ruined by cheeky grin*
Ranuel chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
*whew*

I just attempted to read the most god awful Sess/Kag rape fantasy thingy and this washed that bad taste out of my brain nicely.

Thank you!
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
Tatwas good! Something that would you could picture Sesshoumaru doing. I like this story. Please update agian soon!
bluemiko chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
i love the detail in your writing, good job & hope you update soon:)
Nebride chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I think I might have reviewed this on your journal, but I have to say again how much I love this drabble. I'm so glad you crossed over to the dark side... er, I mean the Sessh/Kag fandom. *grins*
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
*looking into the history of the tea ceremony* it seems the actual custom was initiated in the later half of the 16th century so this offering of tea to sesshomaru would have been something unique... an implied beginning of a new trend. D

a pleasure as always,

ginny
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That was cute! I liked it alot! Keep those drabbles coming!
Zerabell Blackborn chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Well now, noticed for the tea. I wonder, is it the type of tea or in the manner in which she prepared it? You’ve said these are drabbles for a contest, does that mean that they will each be separate or will I ever find out what happens next? Beyond my selfish curiosity, I find myself intrigued with the way you have with very few words painted the scene and how much is described by not actually vocalized.

X I want more X (scratches out the previous line)

Thank you for sharing!
misikoblossom chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Contrary to what one of the commenters said about changing this fiction into a long story, I urge you not to. The power of this fanfiction lies in the briefness, and the impact of every word, of every space, of every dash - serves its purpose efficiently.

Well done. I enjoyed this fanfiction quite a lot. One of the most enjoyable aspects was the lack of clear romance. Or, may I restate? Lack of implied romance. The reader's perception is what really shapes this piece. "Loss of anonymity" - what does that imply? I wonder, and obviously did somebody else.

And when the readers ponder words, that is always a good sign of talent.

I'm looking forwards to future pieces from you. One big hug to rescuing the fanfiction from the churned romance junkie arena.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Oh, that was really nice. It would also make a great introduction to a Sess/Kag fic. I give it a ten!

Snow
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I voted for this. Did I tell you about my stupidity? I wrote a one shot for Ebony Silks 'Insatiable' challenge...completely forgetting it had to SessKag and turned it in. It was an InuSan. I was sad. It's too short for your challenge though so..I guess I'll just hold onto it. I really liked this. I voted for it in the LJ contest!
SexyDemonGirl5000 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
dat was really really gay...
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Nice! Well done in so few words. I like the concept of "loss of anonymity".
4,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 265 272 273 274 275