Reviews for Imperceptible
Prisca chapter 99 . 5/1/2017
Please update!
Jd-dox chapter 53 . 4/3/2017
Sesshomaru mattress. A huge dog to sleep on. It's every persons dream come true!
Jd-dox chapter 8 . 4/3/2017
Now this chapter was a work of beauty. I hope to see more of this kick-ass Kagome.
Vitreous chapter 99 . 3/29/2017
I think by now I've read everything you've posted on here, your non-iy account, or your blog at least once. (This makes me sound creepy. I'm sorry. I just really, really adore your writing.) In the case of several favorites, many times. Your work has managed to bouy me through several bad years and your return to Lord Charming and regular updates have me courage to keep going. You are a true master of your craft. Your art has changed me and helped me more than I can really explain. Thank you.
Guest chapter 99 . 2/11/2017
I've just reread this again... oh I wish I wish this would get updated
cjflutterbye chapter 99 . 2/4/2017
Poking around after Lord Charming ended, I found this and holy cow I couldn't hardly put it down.
This last chapter made me cry, so bitter sweet.
Keep up the great work, I love these stories.
Kitten chapter 99 . 1/27/2017
Still desperately waiting for the conclusion 3 3 3
Priscila chapter 99 . 1/24/2017
OMG! I can't belive you just ended it here! Where is kagome's point of view? Did she notice the Kiss? And a prologe? Has anyone survived till the modern days? Or she will come back like in the anime? You can just leave at that! That's mean!
Guest chapter 99 . 1/22/2017
Now that Lord Charming is done... please please please can this be updated pretty pleeeeaaasssee ::puppy dog eyes:: _
alexiz1412 chapter 99 . 1/21/2017
Loved the story, caught up in one sitting, please tell me sesshōmaru will find her in five centuries once she comes out the well house.?
Noodlez4suppa chapter 99 . 1/20/2017
There are rarely stories that leave me speechless and breathless. The gradual effects of friendship, patience, love. All that you could ask for in a story. I do remember you promising this would be 100 chapters ;) but alas, I feel anything after this would take away from the ending and it's fullness. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
Nightpanda123 chapter 99 . 1/13/2017
You're kidding me right? This is the end? Not to sound ungrateful or anything but seriously?! Until I see the words Completed on this FF I am NOT giving up on an another chapter! Other than this cliffhanger of an ending I loved this story so SO much. Thank you for writing it and I look forward to your other stories!
Innusurri chapter 99 . 1/8/2017
WHAAAAAAAAT. I literally did NOT anticipate that! I hope to see another chapter soon! The end... man, the end. I love it. I always enjoy your writings.
Innusurri chapter 98 . 1/8/2017
YAY I am so glad he didn't die! Awesome chapter. Amazing story.
black-lotusblossom chapter 99 . 1/6/2017
This is so very beautifully written. This story is just... so satisfying; I love savoring over your descriptions and the chemistry you create. This is probably my 3rd time rereading this... and definitely won't be the last. Thank you for this. I love your stories... but this one is the most... reassuring. Lord Charming is simply charming and I reread that one because it is pleasing. Unspoiled is clever but there is sadness...but also joy... like when you're craving something salty but also sweet... (bittersweet I guess)... then I read Unspoiled. I reread Clutter when I want something just straight-up sweet. But this one... it helps give me some peace... slow and steady... Thank you.
3,832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »