Reviews for Imperceptible
I'm so tired chapter 74 . 7/17
I could see inuyasha doing that
Well. . . now I am crying! Please don't give up this story!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 99 . 7/10
Oh my god please post the last chapter! Dying to know what happens!
kagome'slove chapter 99 . 7/6
It been a while since you have written this story, I was wondering if you will continue it. It's an unbelivably great story... I would love to continue reading your work... You are a great writer...

Plz consider an update on this and Lord Charming
EbonyEye chapter 1 . 6/24
Impressive, and breathtaking! I don't know if you have noticed, but I have been favoriting numerous stories of yours lately. I usually do so without leaving a comment, but now I decided to leave a review after all.

I finished reading this story hours ago, but I can't get it out of my head. The same goes for the story with Kagome as a principal and Inuyasha as a janitor. Your writing style is descriptive and unleashes the reader's imagination. Scenes are written straight to the point, but with plenty of details to almost paint the picture before the reader's eyes. I enjoy how clear and clean the plot is, and how the pace and flow effortlessly bears me along with the story. Your style is admirable!

Secondly, I love the little snippets. Some people may be annoyed with tiny chapters, but I love how each chapter has its own little twists and turns. There are so many endearing little moments that happen between characters, and in turn, these moments support the main story without straying from it. It's a real pleasure to read!

Oh, and lastly: for this story, I love how Sesshoumaru isn't some wishy-washy, OOC character. Too many people turn him into either a complete jerk or a dashing casanova. He is neither, and I appreciate how you portray him. Keep it up!

I do not know if you're continuing with your writing, but if so, I hope my review encouraged you and perhaps, just perhaps, was able to inspire you.

Ja ne!
Jane chapter 99 . 6/16
I have spent several days with very little sleep thanks to your wonderful stories. Thought you would like to know. The ending to this one is so bitter sweet it is perfect. To have a perfect moment, a time to belong is a rare thing. and like all things it has to end. but to peek before you are even 20 I have always wondered how they coped after saving the world.
Melissa chapter 99 . 6/1
Is that where you are are going to end it?
I am so glad I found this again. And updated too! The last I read I think it was Chapter 96 or 97. I'm bookmarking this and really hoping that the final Chapter will be added soon. Normally I don't stick with a story this long but you have made it both interesting and fun to read until the end(metaphorically speaking since I haven't read the end yet).
Treeni chapter 1 . 5/21
I like how the idea of this particular one contradicts the idea of Counting Hours so much.
Calise chapter 86 . 5/7
Jaken is my favorite! Even more than Sesshoumaru. Cute and funny
Calise chapter 79 . 5/7
I love this story! I have been reading through your drabbles/stories for the last few weeks and I must say you have quite a way with words :) I love how this can be a "Sess/Kag" story but Inuyasha can still be a good friend. Anyway I hope you finish your stories. Love and blessings
The calling chapter 97 . 5/1
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 99 . 4/30
That last moment, that whisper of romance was enough. The entire story was so encompassing that the end bloomed so beautifully it leaves you breathless. To part with such a fleeting kiss is agony but so right. Another amazing story.
LadyLynxMoon chapter 99 . 3/24
Again, you have written a masterful piece. I do not know if you plan to continue this story, and I know it has been some time since you have written. Regardless of this, I wish I could express how much I enjoy your writing- how you manage to keep the characters in character with their origin and yet delve deeper into them, making them more- giving them more facets to their personalities. I have enjoyed every step of the way, and hope to see you return one day.
The Calling chapter 52 . 2/16