Reviews for Imperceptible
Shaish chapter 17 . 11/1
! I love it.
Shaish chapter 16 . 11/1
LMAO I'm still laughing omg. Leave it to Miroku.
Shaish chapter 15 . 11/1
Cackles. I loved the pack dynamics chapter too.
Shaish chapter 10 . 11/1
Awwwwwwww. Also LOL. I love it.
Shaish chapter 4 . 11/1
Omg. Adorable.
Shaish chapter 3 . 11/1
Ahhh I love iiiit.
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/1
I really love this. Just...it's such a subtle thing, the tea, but so meaningful at the same time, and requires very few words, which I think is a great way to communicate with him, since he's usually of few words. It's a good, steady balance and place to try communicating with him in some way without being too much or too little. It helps start to bridge the gap.
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/1
Eeee I love it already.
a reader chapter 99 . 10/6
After your hiatus from Lord Charming it's nice to see you back. On your profile it says Savvy is next... which is fine. I'd hoped with only one chapter to go though that you'd maybe finish this up. Nothing beats this story for me. I love it and have read it several times. I'll keep checking back. Thank you for the 99 chapters.
galactic-overlord chapter 99 . 9/27
I cannot express how much I enjoy Forthright's stories! The characterisation is always so on point, especially in this particular one. I do hope that one day Forthright finds the inspiration to write the final chapter but for now, I'm fine with letting my imagination do the work for me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and binge read the rest of Forthrights fics! Xx :)
Salome Maranya chapter 99 . 8/27
If that was the end, then it was a bittersweet one. But if it wasn't, then I'm looking forward to its completion.
The characterization and pacing were well done. One of the most enjoyable Inuyasha fics I've read.
Prissila chapter 99 . 8/8
I love this story, ty u :)
I hope that someday soon, Forthright finds the time and inspiration to finish this story... Until then, I'll have to content myself with re-reading all of her other stories! Unspoiled, here I come.
newyn chapter 99 . 7/19
Brilliant as all the other fic you have written. Your SessKag defines the ship. The finest Inuyasha fanfic writings ever.
aramis416 chapter 99 . 7/11
Just stumbled into this one and it's genius. It seems almost, but not quite, finished. Any chance you'll return to the story and wrap it up with one more chapter and an epilogue?
3,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »