Reviews for Imperceptible
Amazing story
Forever wishing chapter 74 . 8/20/2015
Awwww
kagomesscent chapter 99 . 8/18/2015
this is my fav sesskag fic
Sesskag 4ever chapter 99 . 8/8/2015
This can't be the end:-( please say it ain't so!
viha chapter 99 . 8/4/2015
Nooooo! I want more chapters :'(:-(
Ivy Adrena chapter 99 . 8/4/2015
One more chapter, pretty please? I need to see it through to the end.
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 99 . 8/3/2015
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
I SPEND TWO DAYS READING THIS TO ONLY COME TO THE BIGGEST CLIFF HANGER OF THE CENTURY?!
Please tell me you have the last chapter! Please!

~Sandreline
the lonely kitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
i hope you come back and wirte more i love this fic
Evani chapter 99 . 7/21/2015
I reaaaaaaaaallly hope this story isn't complete, because i can't see if it is on mivile, and I adore this, this was a fabulous story from start to finish. I absolutely adore your stories so thank you for writing then :)
I'm so tired chapter 74 . 7/17/2015
I could see inuyasha doing that
Guest chapter 99 . 7/14/2015
Well. . . now I am crying! Please don't give up this story!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 99 . 7/10/2015
Oh my god please post the last chapter! Dying to know what happens!
kagome'slove chapter 99 . 7/6/2015
It been a while since you have written this story, I was wondering if you will continue it. It's an unbelivably great story... I would love to continue reading your work... You are a great writer...

Plz consider an update on this and Lord Charming
EbonyEye chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Impressive, and breathtaking! I don't know if you have noticed, but I have been favoriting numerous stories of yours lately. I usually do so without leaving a comment, but now I decided to leave a review after all.

I finished reading this story hours ago, but I can't get it out of my head. The same goes for the story with Kagome as a principal and Inuyasha as a janitor. Your writing style is descriptive and unleashes the reader's imagination. Scenes are written straight to the point, but with plenty of details to almost paint the picture before the reader's eyes. I enjoy how clear and clean the plot is, and how the pace and flow effortlessly bears me along with the story. Your style is admirable!

Secondly, I love the little snippets. Some people may be annoyed with tiny chapters, but I love how each chapter has its own little twists and turns. There are so many endearing little moments that happen between characters, and in turn, these moments support the main story without straying from it. It's a real pleasure to read!

Oh, and lastly: for this story, I love how Sesshoumaru isn't some wishy-washy, OOC character. Too many people turn him into either a complete jerk or a dashing casanova. He is neither, and I appreciate how you portray him. Keep it up!

I do not know if you're continuing with your writing, but if so, I hope my review encouraged you and perhaps, just perhaps, was able to inspire you.

Ja ne!
EbonyEye
Jane chapter 99 . 6/16/2015
I have spent several days with very little sleep thanks to your wonderful stories. Thought you would like to know. The ending to this one is so bitter sweet it is perfect. To have a perfect moment, a time to belong is a rare thing. and like all things it has to end. but to peek before you are even 20 I have always wondered how they coped after saving the world.
3,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »