Reviews for Imperceptible
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 99 . 2/17
Love this!
The Calling chapter 9 . 2/15
Lol Kagome is such a klutz
The Calling chapter 4 . 2/15
I love this
Juen chapter 85 . 2/13
I love this chapter! It's so heartwarming 3
The Jewel Stealer chapter 99 . 2/14
This is such a great story with amazing representation! Thank you for continuing to write it! :D It really is amazing!
Quiet Whisper chapter 92 . 2/8
So you can only review once per chapter now... that's new (and the reason I'm not reviewing the last chapter, since I already did ages ago lol). Anywho... Ok Forthy, it's been over two years... WHY YOU GOTTA DRAG OUT THE SUSPENSE?! Please, please, please finish this, I NEED to know what happens! Seriously, the craziness of not knowing it beyond healthy for me lol. Pleeeeeeeeease finish it? _
Carol Freitas chapter 1 . 1/18
this is sooo amazing! you did a great job here! english is not my native language but your story is so amazing that it really didn't matter! hahaha
thanks a lot!
Temkin Beck chapter 99 . 1/11
Aaarrrggghhhh! We need moooooooaaaar!
20FacesChizu chapter 99 . 1/1
Will we never see the last chapter? QwQ I finally picked this up, and now it hurts to see it end here. TT_TT
missy1993 chapter 99 . 12/19/2014
I wish the story didn't end :(((
AIK2 chapter 99 . 12/13/2014
Ahhhhh! Cliffhanger? Or is this the ending?

In any case, I love this! And all the previous chapters I neglected to comment on!

Thank you for writing! .
AIK2 chapter 40 . 12/10/2014
Hahahahahaha, and solved with finality! Is that I smug air I sense around Sessy?
AIK2 chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
Pff, she looked -over- his shoulder. Oh my, I can't imagine Sessy liked THAT. Hahaha
TourmalineBlue chapter 99 . 12/8/2014
I really like this story, It has it's own twist to what's suppose to be a different representation of Inuyasha the Final Act.
The ending of this chapter was great I thought it was very bittersweet,in which Sesshomaru is able to admit his feelings and kiss Kagome sweetly goodbye before she disappears back to her time.
Hopefully this story shall have more chapters ahead of it, I'd certainly would like to see Kagome and Sesshomaru together again and exploring their feelings for each other.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 99 . 11/24/2014
i just reread this and cried all over again. I hope you finish this someday soon :)
3,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »