Reviews for Imperceptible
misherukuro chapter 99 . 10/19/2014
Delightful series of interactions and story. ,
Aki WildQueen chapter 99 . 10/13/2014 crying.. Oh god... I don't know what I feel: sadness, happiness, pain, loyalty, excitement... I want to know what is her wish. I want to know what happens to them all. I want to know so much... I read your Unspoiled and that is one of my favorites of all time. Just...thank you. I am a fan of your work.
One more Chapter chapter 99 . 9/24/2014

Real life must be kicking your ass, huh? Best wishes
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 99 . 9/23/2014
This was amazingly well-written. I absolutely enjoyed the attention to each character's personality; it felt canon!
ExoticDarkOne chapter 50 . 9/12/2014
You use passive voice a lot. 'He was quite menacing' sounds too polite to get the full effect of the situation. Maybe try something with more oomph?
Satsukifujin chapter 99 . 9/7/2014
Good lord, that was a rush. You are an amazing writer!
Vixenia chapter 53 . 8/24/2014
Best chapter ever. I don't think i've ever laughed so hard. Thank you for making my day!
Blue chapter 99 . 7/29/2014
Argh this hasn't been updated in a year and a half but I want my happy ending T_T anyways, you've once again wonderfully captured Kagome and Sesshoumaru in your writing and I'm happy I've started to read your stories!
B.Vain chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Seriously, this is a treasure trove of excellent Sesshoumaru/Kagome encounters.
Maira Saw chapter 99 . 6/20/2014
Not quit the 100 chapters but wonderful all the same I'm glad you tied it all together at the end. Lots of great one shots!
Ann chapter 99 . 6/17/2014
99 chapters out of 100

so good, yet so cruel...
Feral Nymph chapter 99 . 6/13/2014
So is this complete or not? The ending seemed sad and not entirely finished. What about her return home and the wish?
LindseyWasHere chapter 99 . 6/12/2014
You know, one of the biggest reasons why I love your writing so much is the attention given to the details and finer parts of your stories. Even though this particular fic focuses on Kagome and Sesshoumaru, you don't take shortcuts on the secondary characters. Their actions speak almost as loudly as the main characters' actions. It makes your story seem more real. Not to mention, the little clever plotlines and parallels that you craft. Absolutely superb!

Anyway...this chapter is so bittersweet. Hear that? It's the sound of my heart shattering into tiny fragments ;_;
markljenkins chapter 97 . 6/11/2014
Gah! Your stories are addictive!
Maira Saw chapter 46 . 6/11/2014
Hahahahahaha totally saw that coming that's awesomeo and I fallow suit
3,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »