Reviews for Imperceptible
dxlmao chapter 99 . 3/21/2014
Can you update this or is it the end? I cried. I love it.
ckatherine chapter 99 . 3/4/2014
Is there an additional chapter to conclude inmperceptible? Love it by the way.. Great portrayal of sesshoumaru
cocoa.choco.sprinkles chapter 99 . 2/12/2014
Geeze. You're always so good at unexpected moments. I didn't expect that ending. Actually, I feel like I was along for the ride and just crashed into the ground of the well 'cuz ha ha what a way to end a chapter. Seriously, though, out of all the firsts I've ever read... that has never occurred to me and I've never come across it. So you score points in my book for originality; even if you ended it on a pesky cliffhanger.

I honestly don't have much criticism, and I'd rather not turn into a gloater. But, the story is very well written and enjoyable. It's good enough that I can do very unfortunate stretches (be in pain) and forget about that pain while reading. So thank you for making my world inadvertently a little easier.

I still would have liked it if he hadn't wised up to his own feelings yet. I like the whole "imperceptible" theme. It makes sense to me. After all, he's been alive for how long? And he isn't an impressionable fellow either. His instincts, his beliefs, they stay strong and to me don't change. Something like liking a human... my my that would be a difficult leap in itself. A human miko! Hah. Forget it! So... other stories where it only takes a week, a month, or even a year... it's just not plausible to me. But what do I know? Rin after all arrested his attention and that was a fairly quick and abrupt change. So who knows. It's just my preferences at any rate.

But seriously, I really am rather obsessed with your writing. Your vocabulary is something I applaud you for too. Makes me so happy when I have to look up words or when I come across ones I haven't heard in forever. Keep up the good work, and if I could gently prod you towards the next installment I'd be a much happier reader for it. Ha ha.

CCS
Inevitably Insane chapter 99 . 2/10/2014
Love this story so much. Any chance we'll see the final chapter any time soon? The anticipation is killing me :)

much love,
Kris
TheScarletWrath chapter 99 . 1/31/2014
Yay! So awesome! I'm in love!
CHOCHON chapter 99 . 1/30/2014
I hope you haven't abandoned this story!
Rat-Man chapter 99 . 1/24/2014
Well done! This fic is a masterpiece! Excellent!...and rather humorous too!
birdlover101 chapter 99 . 1/25/2014
... I just read the entire series in about two and a half to three hours. Now I am left so full of anticipation I desperately need the final chapter. You are the best writer I have ever had the chance to read. You bring the reader into the story so they see what you see when you write. I look forward to the final chapter and other fan fictions you may write.
breakingheart93 chapter 99 . 1/20/2014
mou! you need to write the final chapter already! ive just read this from start to finish in a few hours!
Guest chapter 99 . 1/14/2014
Pleeeaaaasseee this can't be the end!
Pleaasseeeee pleeaasseeeeee you MUST continue this story
Its the best of all FFs I've ever read on the NET
The way you write is so...perfect! I can feel every word
Please continue
Blood Bruxy chapter 99 . 1/16/2014
Was this a repost? or was there an update I missed?
Heise chapter 99 . 1/7/2014
Great pacing! It was exactly imperceptible. As time goes by, I don't know, my tastes elevate, and the better the story is at delaying gratification, the more incredibly I think of it. By delaying gratification, I mean, delaying the "lovey dovey" thoughts and actions in characters, and managing to be believable. I love it! Great job, obviously, again! You're amazing, forthright! Thanks so much for writing!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 99 . 12/23/2013
T-T so sad..please update soon. What did she wish for?
Kagome Pureheart chapter 53 . 12/23/2013
I've always wanted to hug Sesshōmaru when he is in his dog form.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 51 . 12/23/2013
Lol and De Nile is not a river in Egypt.
3,687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »