Reviews for Imperceptible
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
I really love this. Just...it's such a subtle thing, the tea, but so meaningful at the same time, and requires very few words, which I think is a great way to communicate with him, since he's usually of few words. It's a good, steady balance and place to try communicating with him in some way without being too much or too little. It helps start to bridge the gap.
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Eeee I love it already.
a reader chapter 99 . 10/6/2016
After your hiatus from Lord Charming it's nice to see you back. On your profile it says Savvy is next... which is fine. I'd hoped with only one chapter to go though that you'd maybe finish this up. Nothing beats this story for me. I love it and have read it several times. I'll keep checking back. Thank you for the 99 chapters.
galactic-overlord chapter 99 . 9/27/2016
I cannot express how much I enjoy Forthright's stories! The characterisation is always so on point, especially in this particular one. I do hope that one day Forthright finds the inspiration to write the final chapter but for now, I'm fine with letting my imagination do the work for me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and binge read the rest of Forthrights fics! Xx :)
Salome Maranya chapter 99 . 8/27/2016
If that was the end, then it was a bittersweet one. But if it wasn't, then I'm looking forward to its completion.
The characterization and pacing were well done. One of the most enjoyable Inuyasha fics I've read.
Prissila chapter 99 . 8/8/2016
I love this story, ty u :)
Guest chapter 99 . 8/3/2016
I hope that someday soon, Forthright finds the time and inspiration to finish this story... Until then, I'll have to content myself with re-reading all of her other stories! Unspoiled, here I come.
newyn chapter 99 . 7/19/2016
Brilliant as all the other fic you have written. Your SessKag defines the ship. The finest Inuyasha fanfic writings ever.
aramis416 chapter 99 . 7/11/2016
Just stumbled into this one and it's genius. It seems almost, but not quite, finished. Any chance you'll return to the story and wrap it up with one more chapter and an epilogue?
callmegwen chapter 74 . 7/7/2016
I loved this chapter. I think the general tone of this collection of drabbles is rather light-hearted, but you get dangerously close to some profound realizations, and I felt that here. There's a bit of secret longing, on the part of Inuyasha, who still clumsily tries to define what he even feels for Kagome. Juxtaposed with Sesshoumaru's directness, and what it could entail, gave me a shiver. Great job!
Guest chapter 99 . 7/5/2016
I loved this so much! OH MY GOD!
Quiet Whisper chapter 99 . 7/2/2016
Forthy oh Forthy... why do you hate us so? It's been AGES since you updated this, and we need to know what happens! I need to know what happens, please end the torture, come back and finish this!
Henhito chapter 82 . 4/28/2016
Omg! I've read this story a half dozen times and this is the first time I have seen the parallel between what Sesshomaru is pointing out in Sango and what is becoming the truth in himself: protecting a brother and a prospective mate. Interesting. Clever.
maripili8793 chapter 99 . 4/14/2016
is this the end!? will you update someday!? I follow your other stories so I know your way of updating them. if this is not the end, please update soon!
ObsidianPhantom chapter 48 . 3/28/2016
Why didn't you then, you lazy, pompous dog! Offer the lady a ride, damn it! Lol!
3,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »