Reviews for Imperceptible
Carol Freitas chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
this is sooo amazing! you did a great job here! english is not my native language but your story is so amazing that it really didn't matter! hahaha
thanks a lot!
Temkin Beck chapter 99 . 1/11/2015
Aaarrrggghhhh! We need moooooooaaaar!
20FacesChizu chapter 99 . 1/1/2015
Will we never see the last chapter? QwQ I finally picked this up, and now it hurts to see it end here. TT_TT
missy1993 chapter 99 . 12/19/2014
I wish the story didn't end :(((
AIK2 chapter 99 . 12/13/2014
Ahhhhh! Cliffhanger? Or is this the ending?

In any case, I love this! And all the previous chapters I neglected to comment on!

Thank you for writing! .
AIK2 chapter 40 . 12/10/2014
Hahahahahaha, and solved with finality! Is that I smug air I sense around Sessy?
AIK2 chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
Pff, she looked -over- his shoulder. Oh my, I can't imagine Sessy liked THAT. Hahaha
TourmalineBlue chapter 99 . 12/8/2014
I really like this story, It has it's own twist to what's suppose to be a different representation of Inuyasha the Final Act.
The ending of this chapter was great I thought it was very bittersweet,in which Sesshomaru is able to admit his feelings and kiss Kagome sweetly goodbye before she disappears back to her time.
Hopefully this story shall have more chapters ahead of it, I'd certainly would like to see Kagome and Sesshomaru together again and exploring their feelings for each other.
Cheers!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 99 . 11/24/2014
i just reread this and cried all over again. I hope you finish this someday soon :)
Iris chapter 99 . 11/7/2014
WHAT IS THIS. WHAT IS THIS TRAVESTY. WHAT IS THIS THING YOU CLAIM TO BE AN "ENDING". WHAT IS THIS SHAM.
TRAC chapter 99 . 11/6/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP! :,
swallowinthetwilight chapter 99 . 11/6/2014
Wow. I really liked that ending. Bittersweet, but really realistic. And really complex. That was an amazing fic. I actually found you by way of your 500 chapter SessKag fic, which is astoundingly hilarious and I need to review that too. So I hungrily sought out your profile to check out your other fics, and for the second day in a row stayed up obscenely late to binge-read this fic. It was a bit ridiculous. But wow. I never really thought about SessKag as a pairing to be honest, especially since InuKag is so canon, but you wrote it amazingly. The fact that it's not really realized at the end was part of what made the ending so perfect. I wish I could think of more specifics to comment on, but I just loved everything about this fic. Everyone was so in character, and the developments were really subtle and realistic. The fact that you took the time to do that by writing a really long fic shows in its quality. I'm just blown away. I think I might have to resist checking out your author profile again now, though, or I'll have another near sleepless night! Wait till I have a weekend to binge read hahaha. Thank you so much for writing these amazing fics. You handle drama, character development, and humor (I don't think I've EVER read something as funny as that 500 chapter fic; like, every chapter made me crack up! All 500 of them!) with such skill it's just-gah. I'm in awe. Thank you again. I sincerely look forward to reading your other work, and rereading this in the future.
goldenmirth chapter 99 . 10/28/2014
Finishing the story thusfar has been the sweetest pain. I ache for them; I don't know how they could all be happy as it currently stands, but I have high hopes! You are so good at fleshing out these characters. I hope you will write the last chapter. This is my favorite story, next to Unspoiled and Unexpected (which I also hope you will finish!). Thank you so much for these!
misherukuro chapter 99 . 10/19/2014
Delightful series of interactions and story. ,
Aki WildQueen chapter 99 . 10/13/2014
I...am crying.. Oh god... I don't know what I feel: sadness, happiness, pain, loyalty, excitement... I want to know what is her wish. I want to know what happens to them all. I want to know so much... I read your Unspoiled and that is one of my favorites of all time. Just...thank you. I am a fan of your work.
-Aki