Reviews for Imperceptible
ObsidianPhantom chapter 48 . 3/28/2016
Why didn't you then, you lazy, pompous dog! Offer the lady a ride, damn it! Lol!
Skyrere chapter 30 . 3/23/2016
I think it's just me, but the sheer depth of emotion and each connection for every one of these chapters is killing me... You stun me, you astound me, you enamor me, you are so fantastic at communicating the emotion and the connection and the intent... You are truly inspiring...
I have been crying steadily with each freakin chapter...
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
So many subtleties! Barely three-hundred words and I'm spellbound. Love this story to pieces! :3
Black Star Dragoon chapter 99 . 3/17/2016
Oh! What a tease of a cliff-hanger! I yearn to know more and I've been waiting patiently lol and I will continue to be patient until that day comes for this to come to a complete close! Keep up the wonderfulness!
LaurieHime chapter 99 . 3/16/2016
Omg. I can't with this. My heart is breaking!
Prisca chapter 99 . 3/8/2016
Forthright, you rock! Sesshoumaru sneaked a kiss, finally! Please don't leave this as a cliffy. Update soon! D
DeirdreLaelia chapter 99 . 3/4/2016
It always catches me by surprise when the end comes and Kagome leaves. This was beautiful. I laughed and at the end, I cried. Well done. I'm glad I found this story.

D.L.
Guest chapter 99 . 2/6/2016
Best Sesshomaru/Kagome fic EVER. Your characterization of all of the characters (especially Sesshomaru) was completely spot on and believable. I absolutely love it.
estrela jem chapter 99 . 1/29/2016
I think … that this is the best Sess/Kag story I have ever read o.o Your characterizations were flawless. And since there is no complete label on it I hope to someday read more! Thanks for the great read!
Aino uta chapter 99 . 1/27/2016
I use to not like the paring seskag but you write it in a way that is very believable and i have grown very fond of this ship. I hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 99 . 1/18/2016
Please. Dear jesus please. You must finishd 1 chapter more, that's all I ask! This work is definitely my favorite of yours and I can't handle the lack of closure! You're amazing and talented and I so hope you haven't abandoned this masterpiece!
ThelittleFox2015 chapter 99 . 1/15/2016
I think that I've read this story about six times over the last few years. I can't help but send a tear or two when they are together in the hot springs. It's a little bittersweet. I hope that they can have a happy ending. Thank you for your work and sharing your talent with us all.
Mo way out chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I love this fic so much
OnlyAFan chapter 99 . 12/19/2015
You have a gift. Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 99 . 12/9/2015
Why must you break my heart in this way
3,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »