Reviews for Imperceptible
wetsakura chapter 99 . 12/7/2013
I love, love, LOVE your story. I am super anxious for the last chapter. Please update! Pretty please with a cherry on top? .
Guest chapter 99 . 12/1/2013
Geez, I just love your Sesshomaru X Kagome fics. This one is so realistic and keeps to the characters so well! Please update again soon :) I love your work!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
This is my favorite chapter, by far. No matter how many times a reread this I'm always draw to this chapter. Perhapse for me it shows the fundamental change in because his reaction isn't instinct or pack dynamics. And miroku knows it.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 99 . 11/18/2013
I love your work, they always fall in love with each other, with every good and bad part of each other and I love that.
markljenkins chapter 99 . 11/12/2013
Please, by gods, please finish the story! (ຶДຶ)
yasha012 chapter 99 . 11/6/2013
PLEAAASE FINISH! :D
Lady Nature chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
I thought inuyasha called Ramen, 'Ninja food'. ( i remember that from a episode, though not sure which one...)
maglin chapter 51 . 11/2/2013
yay, my favourite OC of yours XDD

you cant imagine my squeal when i read hisokas name

...im still thinking he should have been canon
fuyuki-hime chapter 99 . 10/25/2013
Please finish it! :)
Happinesssmile20 chapter 99 . 10/22/2013
I remembered one of the things I wanted to say! Kohaku! Nooo!
starting this chapter
Yes! Use the sword!
Yay! Miroku's hand!
YAY! Kohaku is saved! Sango! Yay!
Kagura! She lives! Poor Kanna.
Sesshomaru. Sneaky sneaky.
But will Kagome be able to come back through the well if she leaves with Sesshomaru now. Inuyasha, never one for lovey dovey mushy words haha.
Awww! Guard dog!
So many emotions. Aww, the bitter sweet end.

This was really good! It's ending was diffrent from most of your other ones, bitter sweet, but good. I enjoyed! Arigato! (thank you)
Happinesssmile20 chapter 98 . 10/22/2013
My nose my this far from the screen as I read this final battle:
(screen) (nose)
EPIC! Amazing
"Come on. I'll have Hakkaku put your guts back where they belong. He's pretty good at that." BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
The pet names part had me laughing!
I'm sure that was much more that I wanted to fan over (I think that's the right phrase), but as I kept reading each thing got replaced by something else till the ones at the end were all I could remember.
Good job!
Happinesssmile20 chapter 97 . 10/22/2013
Kanna! Noooo! Aww, I know she had to die, but nooo.
Kagura is dead? Aww. I was so hopping she could be saved...wait...she might not be... Kouga has her heart... Hn.
Naraku...your disgusting. When he transformed...now that's just nasty.
NOOOOOO! Sesshomaru! Nooo! WHY-oh. Oh! OH! Is that why? Is it?! I see. Interesting. Hmmmm
Happinesssmile20 chapter 96 . 10/22/2013
D'AWWWW! IT'S SO CUTE! I love Ginta and Hakkau! I'm Hakkaku, the shrew one. And I'm Ginta, I have dimples!" :D asdfghjkl it's adroiable! And how you have them interact around children! They are like the perfect uncles!
Happinesssmile20 chapter 95 . 10/22/2013
Asdfghjkl! Ginta, Hakkaku, nooooo!
Smile Black chapter 99 . 10/20/2013
Awesome! It was worth to look into that story... but I'm not really sure wether it's finished or not? It feels like an end... and the last update was some time ago but there is no 'complete' sign o.O don't do that to me!
3,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »