Reviews for Imperceptible
sesshylovr chapter 100 . 2/23
Beautiful ending! As always, love your work
Kirsui chapter 100 . 2/23
Oh wow. I've been waiting for the conclusion to this story for such a long time and I was not disappointed. Such a lovely ending, with just enough of sadness and happiness in it.

Now if I only remembered properly what happened I the rest of the story. I think a re-read is definitely in order! :D
Nyght elf chapter 99 . 2/23
The last chapter was amazing. The only thing that ruined it for me is that he married Rin not even loving her. It left a bad taste in my mouth since I always see him as parental figure. No offense to you it's just my opinion. In rest thx again for finishing this amazing tale. A deep bow.
Nyght elf chapter 100 . 2/23
I absolutely love your writing. Your incredible work brought me to this fandom and I have not strayed since then. You have a talent with words that few have these days. Words of old weaving gems in pieces that amaze. I congratulate you on your first book. I am so sad I can't buy it now since I am job hunting, but as soon as possible I will get to it because I am sure it will become one of my favourite.
This last
ObsidianPhantom chapter 100 . 2/23
It's late and I can't stop crying. I have words I wish to say, to type, but I haven't the mind to articulate them, this has stolen my sanity.

Half of me wishes I never read this, to spare myself the despair of Imperceptible's inevitable end, but another half is... happy? Content? I don't have a word that fits what I'm feeling.

I'm achingly sad, yet unfathomably joyous.

Sesshoumaru's past broke me. Inuyasha's death broke me. I never expected this ending. It almost feels like this last chapter belongs to a different story; but maybe that's just my denial talking.

I feel like mourning, screaming, sobbing, celebrating. Gods, this story... It honestly has no equal.
Catori1207 chapter 100 . 2/23
Oh my golly...that was BEAUTIFUL. I'm just sitting here attempting to absorb it all. What a magnificent way to end this wonderful story. If there is a way to be in love with someone's ability to shape words into such splendid stories, I think I've found it. This has been a much anticipated end, and you have filled it most impressively.

Thank you for all of the fantastic stories you've shared. I look forward to your future endeavors wholeheartedly!
Mama Kat chapter 100 . 2/23
I LOVED this, it ended perfectly, the story was wonderfully done, and I am so glad you wrote it. Your work just keeps getting better and better. Congrats on your new book release, I will check ity out.
I've waited for the end of this tale and I'm glad you finished it.

The only thing that marred it for me was Sesshoumaru marrying Rin and having kids with her when he didn't really love her. I felt that he settled for far less than what he deserved. And if Rin and Inuyasha had not been killed, how would he have approached Kagome in the future? Would he have set aside Rin then? Killed Inuyasha?

I'm probably one of the handful who loathe the Sesshomaru/Rin pairing. I write about real crime cases and one of the things that pedophiles do is groom their victims. So a storyline that includes a father figure raising a girl then sleeping with her when she reaches sexual maturity makes me cringe.

Don't get me wrong, I love this story and other pieces you've written.

I
Serena530 chapter 100 . 2/22
Loved it! It was well worth the wait.

I didn’t like that he ended up with Rin, but it made me feel better that he had wanted Kagome all along. He just knew at that point that her heart belonged to his brother and refused to steal her away even though he knew he could.

Still, it was great, and I will be rereading this from the beginning now that it is finally complete.

On another note, congratulations on your original work and becoming a published author. :)
Ollie chapter 100 . 2/22
What an unexpected and delightful surprise in my inbox! This was one of my most favourite reads back in my Inu-Yasha days, and I am very happy to be able to read the closing chapter! (And promptly return to chapter one to begin again!) Thank you!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 100 . 2/22
Awesome! Truly a great ending:)
Seren Trumper chapter 40 . 2/17
I think this is my favorite chapter so far!
BlueSphinx62442 chapter 98 . 2/15
I have loved this story the many times I've gone back and re-read it. Still hoping you'll finish it even though it's been 5 years :)
SilverDreamsCA chapter 99 . 2/1
OMG that's it... That's the end... It's 3:30am... it's beautiful...but I'm selfish and want more lol!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 56 . 1/31
Holy cow this was a good one!
3,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »