Reviews for Twisted Hearts
dragongirl92 chapter 31 . 5/10
What about Inuyasha and Kikyo? I loved the story, but what happened to them?
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 31 . 4/30
What a wonderful story. You really did well with this one, the banter was so cute. I couldn't put it down.
JustALibrary chapter 31 . 4/17
I know that this is like Mad old but this is in my top five of all time favorite fics. I just binge read this for a day and a half, and I laughed, cried and cried from laughing. This was a wonderful read and I thank you for writing it. I'm stashing it in my fic library for a reread later

I hope life is well,
JAL
Dallas W. Grayson chapter 31 . 1/11
Well, my English is not the best but between staying with the desire to write a review for your story and repent for all eternity to do so, the better I do now and hide the shame afterwards.

Here I am today, finish reading this wonderful fanfic that left me captivated and love, thanking you as you imagine that you have left the fandom of Inuyasha a story that deserves to be on the TOP of the best fanfics.
The plot, though somewhat meretricious, did it take the right path without falling into cliché and redundant. Told the story in your own way and pace, making everything fit and well, we give the reader the impression that everything could be real.

I can not find the right words to thank you for the words you wrote this story, and I do not do it soon because my English is not expert, but I wish at least my comment let a smile.

Finally, and abusing your kindness, I would ask your permission to translate your story to Inuyasha fandom in Spanish.
Investigating, I know that this story began to translate six years ago, but never finished it and, being honest, was not very well translated and contained several spelling errors.

Just ask your permission because "Haunted Heart" as called in Spanish, is a story that deserves to reach Latinas who do not understand much English, and the story is fantastic!

Although you should deny my request, also I appreciate you took the time to read my R & R.

That life will smile, Eternal fire1: 3
drkkizzes12 chapter 18 . 1/6
Hi there! After 7 years, i have returned to this site and reread this fic since it was one of my favorites. I cant help thinking that reading it once more at this age made me understand and appreciate this story more. How previous loves dont work because the time was no right, because one is not old enough, because one hasnt experienced much to know things. And im just glad i could reaf this again.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Best swsskag ever.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
I really live it
natashasurgirl chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
This was an extremely good story. I loved how the characterization was perfect no matter what. Amazing writing. Your plot was extravagant!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2014