Reviews for Twisted Hearts
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 31 . 6/27
omg the story
and Sesshoumaru and Kagome
perfect
I love the slow burn because nothing bugs me more when Sesshoumaru turns around in one night

you did a marvelous job!
elinagato chapter 31 . 4/17
Such a beautiful story. l think it is one of my favorites. Thank you a lot, you had made a perfect work. Even though, when you finish reading, you want more. And the most worthy thing is that you kept the essence of each character, well, almost everybody, mainly with Seshomaru who is someone difficult, make him feel something for someone else is a hard task. And finally, your story help me to practice my English. I delighted it a lot. Congratulations.
haileytcb chapter 27 . 3/26
I absolutely love this story, but there needs to be a rewrite in the works over the next few chapters. Even in extreme grief, Kagome is not ignorant. She wouldn't be going on and on about Sesshomaru not caring about her, she would have realized the whole situation was planned and that Kikyou was the one who caused the situation. After everything she and Sesshomaru have been through, it's like she completely forgot who he was and is now passing judgement on a stranger. This piece of knowlodge is litterallg driving me insane as I read this. Kagome isn't a complete idiot. Ugh, just had to get that out of my system.
Koneko chapter 30 . 2/9
Dang Kagome's family are ungrateful brats in this story.
Well-written first chapter
AizFutura chapter 31 . 1/24
Hey, the story said taisho senior died of plan crash, but then in sesshy story of his past, he told kagome that his father died long ago in the war leaving him and his brother. Kagome in this story was very rude, brash and sounded immatured. Sure she was always portrayed as big mouthed and blunt but those curses for her husband was just too overdramatic for someone who was also portrayed as a kind and soft woman. Those kind of curses maybe more suitable for a guy not a woman character. In the end, i dont know what happened to inu/kikyo. Had they been reunited? And why almost all inuyasha ff had always made kagome loved sesshy more than sesshy loved her? Why they always made kagome like head over heels for Sessy and had to always looking out for Sesshy. This only made kag less attractive than him. Their affection was more one sided and Sesshy's love for Kagome didn't sound convincing, even in the end. Overall, i loved this story and all the details. I had a fun reading, hooked to rhe story and i slept less just to finish this. Tq for posting.
Alimak2103 chapter 31 . 1/14
I started reading the fic through Kahli Hime because she was translating for Portuguese but she stopped in Chapter 3 ... and get lost wanting more of the story.
It was there that I decided to read from the original. I had a bit of difficulty but I managed and I was able to follow the fic until the end
I just got something to say ... I loved it I loved it I loved it
I love sesshomaru with kagome and having this story was the maximum
I hope you can continue to write like this.
Kisses and even another story. Kkkkkk
insanity1911 chapter 31 . 1/3
Wow...that story was simply wow...you got me biting my nails, which btw I stopped around 20 years ago.

I loved that it wasn't so ooc and not as cheesy as some stories I read...oh I definatly loved this one .
GoTherka chapter 31 . 9/4/2016
Well, last third of the story wasn't that good and I lost interest, you had quite a lot of inconsistencies there, but I don't regret reading it. I enjoyed most of it do... for such an old story, good job. I always hated Kikyo, never sympathized with her, so nothing changed here xD your best character here was definitely Sesshoumaru, he was great, and I believe he is very difficult to write, those cold aloof types always are.
GoTherka chapter 28 . 9/4/2016
I'm glad she endured. Though it shows Naraku knows nothing about effective torture, he is simply insane and brutal. But with the way you portrayed him, it actually fits him, he is not genius mastermind, he is just bitter and had gone crazy. And he doesn't really have time to truly play with the torture, so he is brutal and doesn't seem to care she could die before signing anything. Sesshoumaru described Naraku rather on spot xD well, this fight was very rushed and anticlimactic, but not everyone is able to write good fight scenes. Normally I would cry at the end of the chapter, but I'm not even worried, I don't know why but I'm not able to connect with the characters anymore and empathize with them
GoTherka chapter 26 . 9/4/2016
Ah, that was... way too cheesy. Typical, unoriginal. Sesshoumaru is extremely fast with excellent reflexes, he should have been able to grab her neck before she had a chance to kiss him, he already knew there was something fishy, he is not stupid. And I hate went girls are this dramatic, she knows Sesshoumaru, knows how he is to other humans. And Kagome strikes me as rational woman. I know her last boyfriend cheated on her, but Inu and Sess are completely different. It must have been shock to see them, yes, but I can imagine her freeze on the spot, then everything would be clear. But that would ruin Naraku's plan, which is exactly why I think the plan is cheap and silly. I hope that Kagome at least will realize very soon she should have some faith in her husband and won't be just damsel in distress and will use her miko powers... At first I loved the story, now I'm not so sure, it's not that well thought out. Especially this part with Kikyo kissing Sesshoumaru, Kagome seeing them and immediately running away in tears, I've always hated that, it's seriously overused. I don't know why those girls are that pathetic and won't demand an explanation, and I've always seen Kagome as strong. Still, let's see how you wrapped it up.
GoTherka chapter 25 . 9/4/2016
Somehow I find it very hard to believe Kagome was still a virgin after her relationship with Inuyasha, she even changed for him, she would not deny him sex. after saying he was her everything it doesn't make any sense. I get you want her "first" be with sesshoumaru, it's supposed to be romantic I guess, but in this story it's not believable. Also Naraku's plan is crazy xD I would have thought he would prepare something elaborate with many subtle manipulations, but almost everything he does seems quite impulsive to me. But he isn't really sane, so what xD and Kagome could sometimes stop being so annoying with her yelling all the time... However I honestly love the way you write Sesshoumaru
GoTherka chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
Oh dear, I loved the end of this chapter, I was relieved she found it funny, I did too xD Inuyasha is cocky little shit who acts like a toddler, selfish and egoistical. He deserves whatever Kikyo and Naraku have for him... But I'm very anxious about what will happen to Sesshoumaru and Kagome.
GoTherka chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
You know...you are always changing the color of Kagome's eyes. You made them blue for whatever reason, which I can accept, but sometimes you write she has brown eyes. Other than that, I love the story, I can only imagine all the drama that will occur!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/29/2016