Reviews for Twisted Hearts
GoTherka chapter 31 . 9/4
Well, last third of the story wasn't that good and I lost interest, you had quite a lot of inconsistencies there, but I don't regret reading it. I enjoyed most of it do... for such an old story, good job. I always hated Kikyo, never sympathized with her, so nothing changed here xD your best character here was definitely Sesshoumaru, he was great, and I believe he is very difficult to write, those cold aloof types always are.
GoTherka chapter 28 . 9/4
I'm glad she endured. Though it shows Naraku knows nothing about effective torture, he is simply insane and brutal. But with the way you portrayed him, it actually fits him, he is not genius mastermind, he is just bitter and had gone crazy. And he doesn't really have time to truly play with the torture, so he is brutal and doesn't seem to care she could die before signing anything. Sesshoumaru described Naraku rather on spot xD well, this fight was very rushed and anticlimactic, but not everyone is able to write good fight scenes. Normally I would cry at the end of the chapter, but I'm not even worried, I don't know why but I'm not able to connect with the characters anymore and empathize with them
GoTherka chapter 26 . 9/4
Ah, that was... way too cheesy. Typical, unoriginal. Sesshoumaru is extremely fast with excellent reflexes, he should have been able to grab her neck before she had a chance to kiss him, he already knew there was something fishy, he is not stupid. And I hate went girls are this dramatic, she knows Sesshoumaru, knows how he is to other humans. And Kagome strikes me as rational woman. I know her last boyfriend cheated on her, but Inu and Sess are completely different. It must have been shock to see them, yes, but I can imagine her freeze on the spot, then everything would be clear. But that would ruin Naraku's plan, which is exactly why I think the plan is cheap and silly. I hope that Kagome at least will realize very soon she should have some faith in her husband and won't be just damsel in distress and will use her miko powers... At first I loved the story, now I'm not so sure, it's not that well thought out. Especially this part with Kikyo kissing Sesshoumaru, Kagome seeing them and immediately running away in tears, I've always hated that, it's seriously overused. I don't know why those girls are that pathetic and won't demand an explanation, and I've always seen Kagome as strong. Still, let's see how you wrapped it up.
GoTherka chapter 25 . 9/4
Somehow I find it very hard to believe Kagome was still a virgin after her relationship with Inuyasha, she even changed for him, she would not deny him sex. after saying he was her everything it doesn't make any sense. I get you want her "first" be with sesshoumaru, it's supposed to be romantic I guess, but in this story it's not believable. Also Naraku's plan is crazy xD I would have thought he would prepare something elaborate with many subtle manipulations, but almost everything he does seems quite impulsive to me. But he isn't really sane, so what xD and Kagome could sometimes stop being so annoying with her yelling all the time... However I honestly love the way you write Sesshoumaru
GoTherka chapter 15 . 9/3
Oh dear, I loved the end of this chapter, I was relieved she found it funny, I did too xD Inuyasha is cocky little shit who acts like a toddler, selfish and egoistical. He deserves whatever Kikyo and Naraku have for him... But I'm very anxious about what will happen to Sesshoumaru and Kagome.
GoTherka chapter 12 . 9/3
You know...you are always changing the color of Kagome's eyes. You made them blue for whatever reason, which I can accept, but sometimes you write she has brown eyes. Other than that, I love the story, I can only imagine all the drama that will occur!
Nice
AC01 chapter 18 . 8/28
This chapter was unbelievably riveting. The dynamics of her relationships with each man are so deep and emotionally ripe that I'm left feeling the keen attraction and budding acceptance between them and her. Kouga in particular because he could have been right in his own respect. To simplify: Inuyasha was too much and Kouga not enough. The Sesshoumaru of this story, though, is just enough to be everything that matters, and eventually (I hope), everything she'll want. Thank you for making this a thousand times more interesting and for an overall invested plot and remarkable character development. I'm looking forward to every chapter ahead ~
zoeisabel23 chapter 31 . 7/11
Hi there! I hope it's not to late! I hope you could still read this msg..Ive just been finished to read this story and I would say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making this wonderful story, it inspired me everyday by reading this it's also become my everyday routine,i love inuyasha but I'm in love with SessKag and I'm patronising their ship..I see you've finished this story a very very long time ago and shamed on me living in this earth for 28 years become ignorant that this fanfiction of sesskag is already exist ..or maybe I'm just become so busy taking care of my new family and suddenly the flame in me for sesskag feel alive again after 17 yrs and that is because of you. Keep it up more powers to you and God bless xoxo
kenyamawusi99 chapter 31 . 6/28
LOVED THIS STORY! SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN :)
The name is spelled Kikyo.
Serenity1of11 chapter 31 . 4/6
I absolutely loved this story. I'm kinda sad it's finished but the ending was amazing. The whole story was incredible! I'm looking forward to more of your work and I'm definitely rereading this story.
hypothetisch chapter 31 . 3/27
amazing story! thank you
You do realize that your spelled her name slightly backward, right? It's Kikyo, not Kykio.
this was a good story. as always Naraku was a pain and Inuyasha, along with Kouga, too. the love btwn Sesshoumaru and Kagome was great. good writing. c'ya'
3,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »