Reviews for Snakes of Another Sort
HopefulButterfly123 chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
So is Naruto's father Arashi Kazama instead of Minato Namikaze? What's his mother's name then?
GoldenGuard227 chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
This was actually pretty well written. No offense by that statement, but I was pleasantly surprised by this fic. The spelling, grammar, and sentence structure were well done, with very few mistakes.

I liked how your Naruto turned out, especially near the end, his character really started to show. Loved Kin, Ino and Tayuya as well. Their relationship with each other was cute, and them sharing Naruto was also lovely.

That's all I can really say for now. Again this story was a pleasant surprise to read, and I thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Immortal not aging, invincible can't be killed
reapertmn3 chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I like it
Justin chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Love the story but.. You basically had Kin /cheat/ on Naruto with Ino. I mean Naruto asks about stuff like sharing, but Kin didn't even ask.. It seems like if she just saw someone she liked, she would fuck them too - Naruto be damned. I just think that since Naruto gives that courtesy than so should Kin. Besides that, I've liked it so far.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
...Wow...just...wow.
You did wonderful, and I was surprisingly enjoying it. I am not supportive at all for Bi or any other preference in a romantical relationship. Preferences aside, this was a very ingenious plot you came up with. I have read over possibly 400 naruto stories, (I am on searchpage 237 at the moment) I have NEVER come across one like this. I dare say, you have came up with the only story plot that MANY have not come up with so far.
Ingenious!
Williamgbirkin chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
according to flavor flav, he had sex at four.
Hakkyou30 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
ni.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
This needs a sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I really like the Zaku Naruto Dosu trio thing. They have a nice vibe. I can totally see them acting this way in the anime if it had gone that way.
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Awesome. Naruto's break-down in front of Iruka was a little... off-color, but I couldn't see this fic "ending" any other way than it did.
Atum the Primordial chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
It was sorta crack-ficish towards the end, but definitely fun to read. One of the better OtoNaruto fics to be sure.
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
awww...Damnit! i wish that wasnt the end
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Unlike most people, I actually PREFER shorter chapters. It gives me an easier 'save point' when I want to stop, cuz I'll never be able to remember where I was at if I stop in the middle of a chapter. Therefore, shorter chapters longer chapters. Anyway, risking being called a broken record- great chapter, and story altogether :)
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
"I'm half your age buddy, I'm pretty sure I out-youth you by default!"

BEST LINE EVER! i lauged so hard! great job!