Reviews for Hostel Grounds
SSnelling chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
So I'm guessing that you have lost your inspiration for continuing with this story? I would highly advise you to continue. This is a good story and you left it at a interesting part. In fact, it was really starting to get good. I hope you can get to writing on it again.
spotsunshine chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
update :)
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
yay, im glad lp are making progress. it was cute how he came over to check on her. uds
RJMoonspell4 chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
good post
jamyj30 chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
great update, i loved it, love a sleeping luke and peyton together, cant wait for more, update soon
othstewy chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
Amazing chapter! Loved the Lucas and Peyton interaction. I'm glad Peyton is softening up to Lucas. Can't wait for more!
alwayslovingyou chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
Adorable, so sweet! I love this story so much! love&peace
patto85 chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
aw yay! finally some good leyton moments. loving this please update again soon.
xoMelanie chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
love the story! please update soon.
leytonetreehill chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
The ice queen is finally melting! lol uds
LP Forever chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
Loved it! I really liked how Lucas showed so much concern and couldn't resist being with Peyton during the storm. I hope they continue to grow closer. Update soon!
mperez03 chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
wow please update soon
LVRofTristan chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Wow, great update.

I love Peyton's rant at the end...I just hope she'll let things resolve themselves between her and Lucas.
GGashleighOTH chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Love this! Can't wait for more! :D
jamyj30 chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
great update, loved it, i cant believe that they let mark back to school, love how luke went to stop nate and then threw the first punch, cant wait for more, update soon