Reviews for Twenty White Lies
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Basically, Naruto pulled a Sasuke.

I say that because in other fics Sasuke and Sakura are the ones creeping around. So, this this, Naruto stuck his wife...before his own wedding.

I'd probably laugh and say that it serves him right, but I can't. After all, this will only come back and hurt Ino in the end. Oh well, it's very captivating once you get to reading it.
Bowl of Slightly Hateful Rice chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is the most brilliant one-shot I've read in my life.
Job well done.
eagermeager chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It just got heavier and heavier still. Good angst. I've just realized that it's not my cup of tea. Good day to you.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I was a bit confused at some parts, I'll admit, but...ouch. Sakura slept with Naruto on his wedding night? That's beyond effed up. I feel bad for Ino's (reasonable) insecurity. WHY are she and Naruto - wait, is it a 'love the one you're with' kind of situation? Why is Tsunade pissed? Is #13 Neji? I'm more confused than I thought...
Joakim609 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This was one of the best tragedy stories I have ever read. Is there a sequel?

Thanks for a good story. :D
ellesra chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Ouch, that last one must have hurt. ;s Poor Sasuke and Ino. Well, it was great! Cheers :)
Sera Luanma chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I very much like. Bumping up your review count because of it. :)
Kira 'Spit Fire chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Okay I'm completely confused of who's with who. I'm mean the story line sounds great with all the angst but I don't know who's doing what and what's going on.
otaku1412 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow. That was simply amazing! :)
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Truly is dark. NaruSaku, NaruIno, SasuIno and NaruIno? Love it.
onoM chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
How dark. You do know that many babies are born with blue eyes, right? My friend was born with blue eyes, they turned brown after about 6 months. A nice thought, regardless.

Only one day in an entire month? Sasuke's quite the prude, isn't he...
LurkerReader chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
haha...payback for a chidori through the chest b*h!

lol loved it, and there no feeling of oc, the chars are true and to the point.

Great fic
Paosheep chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Good, and sad, and real.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2008