Reviews for Through It All
greatherorosalyn chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Yea, I think Lloyd would still be alive since at the end of the game his exsphere did turn into a cruxis crystal and he became an angel. but then again, Lloyd could remove the cruxis crystal anytime since it did have a key crest.
SheenaFox chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
i don't know what you should do for your next chapter, but i really like the sage family fics! your fics are really short, so they're hard to understand, like this last one, i had to think a little for me to realize that Virginia was talking about Raine when she said she wanted Genis to take care of Raine. update it soon, i absolutely LOVE it!
Lil-Samuu chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Another interesting fic with a lot written in just a few words. If you ever decided to write a longer fic looking at how the characters who lived longer than the others felt and coped with that I think you'd write that very well based on what you've written here. Looking forward to reading the next drabble when you update.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Nice to see something about Raine and her mother, especially something this well written. :) A very interesting fic.
nife chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
You know...Lloyd's in that boat to of people who are angels...

Still love this though
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Losing count of grandchildren is an excellent way of describing the passage of time. I noticed one tiny little typo in the first chapter, just to let you know. "Char" I believe is supposed to be "Chair". _

I wanted to know what happened to the other people who had Exspheres/Cruxis Crystals too. Kratos and Yuan lived for that long too. Presea never did age past 12 though she was 28 years old. Genis and Raine being gone too means that it's been over a thousand years, I'm assuming. But what's another thousand years to the afformentioned people?

I knew Zelos would straighten up... eventually... I kind of had the same feeling about Kratos and Yuan wishing they were dead too. Their purpose was to fix the world but after that, yeah, I can imagine them wondering, "what next?".

Kat
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Lloyd has the same kind of exsphere that Colette and Zelos had, just didn't go through the 'Chossen' thing so it developed slower. Just though I'd point that little fact out. Other then that, this had some good angst. A particularly good part is where Zelos loses count of how many grandchildren he's had because it's been so long.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
'Virgina loved her children so much she couldn't do without them' great way to look at it. I like the ending to
Aiwethryne chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Well, I believe it would be "were." But the english language is annoying. Anyhoo... This chap didn't seem all that very Zelletey-like or anything. Just sad for everyone dead or something...

But I still want an update.
Dragnotchi chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
The entire monologue was so spot-on for the character of Raine, and the ending being so touching, I'm semi-speechless. You did a wonderful job portraying emotions here, and the closure at the ending, something that was missing from the game that I wished was there, was perfect.

Great job.
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Mm... Touching, yes.
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Love your Rain's point of view and that she was able to forgive her mother in the end, it's rather sad that at the end of TOS there was little to no closure between the Sage siblings and their mother.