Reviews for Edward or William?
TWIMOM chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
You should so continue this story. I think you are doing a great job. I am supportive of your writing, as I have a daughter who writes and I always encourage and fuel her passion for writing, You have several followers and it would be great to see how your story plays out. Love the plot to.
anchoredlove chapter 14 . 3/14/2009
hi!, I just came across your story and it is amazing...i cannot wait to see who Bella picks...William or Edward? I hope that you update soon!
spectacular128 chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
I completely love this story! Forget about the bad reviewers, ypu're amazing! Update Soon Plz:)
Irina Cullen chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
Please update soon. I really do like this story! I can't wait to read about William again!
MiiMii.G03Z.RaWr chapter 14 . 12/6/2008
FINALLY William came in!

YAY that is an amazing plot..don't listen to others who tell you otehrwise ]

please review fast... actually you had me crying in some previous chapter..and that is not easily done.

anyways good job and hope you update soon ]

love

Ultimate Twilight Fan!
ari chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
can you stop doing that? its annoying! no offense:D

i want a real chapter...its really good:))
ixmissxmyxmind chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I love it!
ixmissxmyxmind chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I love it!
EMMA ROCX chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
Hey! Great story! I love it! Update soon!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Well I'm glad for the official non-bold switch. A wonderful move :) Classroom one word, Ok should be okay or OK. A little confused about the eyes...she saw them, and AFTER william looked at her?

Anywayzies..told you I wasn't the kindest reviewer. Sorry.

Prink
prettypinkbookworm chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
LOOK! It's not in bold! *angels sing and eyes rejoice*
prettypinkbookworm chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
The characters felt very...wrong in this chapter. Charlie is just so passive usually, it doesn't seem to fit with him to have an outburst. Alice and Bella seem a little off too...

On the bright side Jasper whispering emotionlessly is the oxymoron of the year!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
So I just have to ask, why bold?
prettypinkbookworm chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Yay, another review!

There were some dialogue tagging issues, basically placement of commas and one spacing issues, but other than that it was pretty sound grammatically speaking. As if my tradition per every review, I'll tell you one thing I liked and one thing I think could have been done a little better. So I really love how you've made a sort of contrast to new moon, where isntead of Bella being numb she's painfully awake. I think the Esme part on the other hand was a little awkward. Maybe it's because in my mind appearing in Bella's room is almost completely reserved for Edward, and it doesn't seem to work with Esme's character.

Onwards with my reading!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Ello dear Topaz! Time for my review! (well at least the first one)

So there was a little issue in this chapter when you momentarily slipped into third person. Alice felt a tad OOC when she didn't realize why Bella was sad...somehow I think she'd understand that Bella would be upset over being abandoned by the love of her life.

Anyway, great concept so far, I'm off to read the rest!