Reviews for Reflections of Things That Never Were
czars chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
I really liked how you wrote nathan and haley with flaws instead of the usual perfect happy relationship. their problems and lack of communication was so realistic that I was annoyed by both of them. but that's what good writing does, it makes you frustrated and emotional so congratulations on your writing.
Kat chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
an enjoyable au Naley, showing them meeting after HS and both of their dreams not fully realized. Still endearing to see how they do love and care for each other. Good for Nate sticking up to his dad and spending some quality time with Hales! I look forward to seeing how this all works out. :)
RICE20 chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
Update this story PLEASE!
ann chapter 19 . 10/16/2009
i know it has been a long time since you updated and real life gets

in the way sometimes. we miss you and your wonderful stories. this is one of my alltime favorites and would love it if you eventually finish it when you get a chance.
an chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
please update story soon
soccerchix08 chapter 19 . 7/24/2009
i hope you decied to finish this. This story is amazing
chase the memories chapter 19 . 7/18/2009
I read this story, but wow... I felt bad for Haley, but I wish Nathan just let her in and tell her what's going on w/ him, but he shouldn't spend more time w/ his ex and that's not right since he's married.. I was wondering why Nathan acting like that even he doesn't want kid... I hope that Nathan and Haley need to talk to each other about everything... Can't wait for more.. Please update this soon...
toomanyfandomsnotenoughtime chapter 19 . 7/2/2009
Oh! Update soon! Can't wait to find out if Haley and nathan can work it out!

And I really like taylors character, I miss her on the show! She was always a bit of a bitch, and always trying to annoy Haley, but you could tell she was looking out for her and reallycared about her!
Laura chapter 19 . 5/23/2009
ehi there!

this story is freaking amazing!it needs an update...

please update it with a new chap!

thanks...i'm looking forward it!
ann chapter 19 . 4/26/2009
please update story. It is one of my favorites and cant wait for

an update
xxnaleylover chapter 19 . 2/11/2009
OH MY GOSH!

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY UPDATED!

IM NOT GIVING UP ON THIS STORY SO IM HAPPY YOUR NOT EITHER!

YOU NED SOME STEAMY SEX SCENES :D

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS A FABULOUS CHAPTER YOUR SUCH A GREAT WRITER

KEP ON KEPIN ON!

UPDATE ASAP!

jAYLENN
maryl chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
Your story is very good, but it's scaring the crap out of me. I mean that in the best possible way. I may have to start reading it through my fingers, going "Nathan is so going to shoot himself in the foot on this one...", but I'll keep reading.

Great job.
naleyy chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
omg, so good...and LONG needed! I love the wedding flashback, but present day Nathan is pissing me off. I want present day Tay/Nathan timee.
Gear's Girl chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
please continue the story.
scuttleash chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
That was a great chapter! And I can't help it, but it really irritates me that Nathan is handing out with Rachel, and talking to her about his problems with Haley. I know it's not cheating but I still think it's quite wrong on another level. Maybe that's why my heart broke a little bit for Haley when she realized that it was Rachel's coat and that Nathan lied about it. Things are just quite iffy between them and they are clearly not happy in their life together (right now). I don't know, I'm not usually one to advocate for some time apart, but maybe a separation of some sort would be best, who knows. I'm glad you updated and I hope we can expect another one soon! :)