Reviews for Deep In My Heart
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Okay...I love this pairing. XD

Thank you very much, I mean it. It wasn't AU, and it didn't involve Muraki getting in the way (God, I hate him...) You get a fav, nippa! XD
Two Yaoi Loving Nekos chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Wow that was awesome and Kinky I like it.
Chibizu chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
What are they gonna try next? We shall see :ninja: on the next chapter that you update please fufill this yaoi fan girls wishes!
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Phew, that was hot. Anyhow, I think that you might want to repost this chapter. It makes is hard to read because you have no spacing at all. It's like a monster paragraph of doom.

Makai
ToInsanitysEnd chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I almost gave up on finding a fanfic that actually deserved an 'M' rating. I applaud you, the story was well written, the characters were in well...character, and besides the couple of typos dealing with the tenses, it was quite enjoyable to read. I loved this fic, I love these two, and, given time and motivation, should continue this story, or something like it. I'm sucker for just about any pairing for this series, no point in having limitations, now is there? But Tsuzuki and Hisoka are definately my favorite pairing for Yami no Matsuei.

P.S. If you've read the Finder Series, you should do an AsamixAkihito fic, I love your writting style.
BornToMesmer chapter 1 . 5/13/2007