Reviews for Another uncharted planet
grungekitty chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
ok, sweetheart...please...just listen!

Evolution does not stat that we "came from monkeys"
monkeys aren't really involved!

we're talking APES honey! not gorillas! APES!
apes include: Gorillas, chimpanzees, humans, bonobos, orangutans and gibbons

and we're not saying we "Came from" any of those!
we share a common ancestor with them
we both used to be the same species, then that species split into two different breeds, then eventually different species, then those species split, then those split, and even those split, adding even more differences, then more, and more...

it's a pretty tedious process!

but it can even be observed in our society today!

the human race is getting prettier!

because the ones people deem "attractive" are the first to breed
and with each generation, more "ugly" per say people die without breeding, thus removing their "ugliness" from the gene pool!

such as people with harmful genetic diseases are less like to breed than people with helpful mutations

some more recent mutations that you can observe are red hair or free earlobes to name some!

sorry...in my family, we hold the phrase "We know better, we do better" in high regards
I just doubt that anyone's ever actually sat down and explained it out
and that's how we advance as a species...or how we "evolve" so to speak ;)

anyway, I do REALLY love the story :)
grungekitty chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
well...Piper just yelp for joy from this chapter
it wasn't too intense...so for once, Piper's happy and Alice doesn't need calmed down! :)
Cherry Blossom0127 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
This story is so good! I just want to keep reading it over and over! Great job!
Srmthfg4ever chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Why are they betting at the end of every other chappie? Anyways I love this story. Im writing one with Spova, Ottova, Gibvoa, Mandova, and Antova, an it's not a series of one-shots. keep up the good work.
suzyq85 chapter 30 . 2/11/2010
No sequel is okay being that you wrote this chapter! At least we know what would happen...so it's coolness! :)
Writing a story chapter 30 . 2/11/2010
Woo! That was some ride1 I loved the story though, it was wonderful. And then you went a posted that super depressing ch 30. That kinda killed the mood of the story for me. I understand, you want it to end it that way, not every thing can be rainbows and sunshine. But could some things end happily? Anyways great story and as always, keep up the good work! You rock!
KallimaHeart chapter 30 . 2/9/2010
Okay, this was one of my favorite stories on all of fanfiction, BUT, this quick wrap-up (which in and of itself is in poor taste) almost ruins the whole thing. I do love your writing and you're one of the best authors for this show, but this is such a mood-killer.

I have read this story a few times (I loved it that much) and I have to say that the whole Rachelle thing in the end is REALLY OOC; nothing you wrote in the preceding chapters really suggested that she would do anything like that (other than the whole interest in science and stuff, but it seems like a real stretch to extrapolate that kind of ending from the rest of the story).

I've actually had a pretty heated debate with Netbug about the whole pregnant robotic monkey thing. Here's my take: they are CYBERNETIC (vs. purely robotic), meaning they were born with all their biological parts, including a reproductive system, and their robotic implants were added later, as is clearly seen in the "Golden Age." And from what I can remember of the rather crude drawing of their bodies in "A Ghost in the Machinder" when they are being x-rayed by that giant machine, they still had all of their internal organs left after their robotic parts were added. The problem with your theory is that 1) she wouldn't have gotten pregnant (or have enjoyed sex so much) in the first place if we had to worry about the metal and 2) A majority of people on this site seem to think that if Nova had a baby, it would be born with robotic implants... nope. So I agree: you can't give birth to metal parts. But I do agree with your other reasoning for Nova miscarrying (it's just very sad).

So I guess what I am trying to say is that this last chapter is unnecessary to the point of being too much. Like all good stories that don't perfectly close things up for each character, the author should just leave it be and let the readers decide/imagine what happens next.

I do applaud the rest of the story and your creativity, which I am not trying to trample on. Thanks for an otherwise great read!
Writing a story chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
I love the betting, it's great!
Writing a story chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Aww.. poor Sparky, you need a hug. Nova stop being so arrogant and tell him how you feel!
Admiral Johnson chapter 30 . 2/9/2010
Hm... Well this certainly wasn't what I wanted to hear... Oh well. While I could try and talk you out of this, your mind is apparently made up, so I don't see the point in wasting the energy... Lol.

I'm certainly disappointed, but you did your best, so I can't really complain... Lol.

-Theta Jones

P.S. This doesn't mean you're retiring from FFN, does it?
David chapter 29 . 10/31/2009
OMFG NOVA'S PREGNANT!

nice job, i read the entire story cover 2 cover, most entertaining, and a very good story, very nice job :)
Fastern chapter 29 . 10/10/2009
Oh, hey, that was a pretty interesting story. I've never quite read anything quite like this. You had an actual plot and satisfactory character development. The canon characters were in-character, and the original characters were a little bland, but not irritating. I daresay you've just contributed to my ongoing list of fanfictions that are decent. Kudos to you.
Admiral Johnson chapter 29 . 10/5/2009
I wonder why I haven't reviewed this sooner? Meh... Better late than never. Lol. Anyway!

Right then... I guess all I really have to say is... Thanks. This was the first fanfic I ever read. In fact, before reading this story, I had never even HEARD of fan fiction. So, once again...

Thanks!

BTW, I've heard a whole lot of people say that they'd like to see a sequel. Well... I'm one of them! Lol. I think a sequel would be BEYOND wonderful.

- Theta Jones
Superstar555 chapter 29 . 9/14/2009
I know what Nova told Sprx. She told him she was pregnant. By the way, hi I'm sstina1993. And I think you should write a sequel to the story about Nova's baby developing & if Gibson & Rachelle are expecting as well. I would really like that. P.S. you're a good writer.
a person chapter 29 . 7/16/2009
tell me tell me tell me tell me