Reviews for Compassion
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
...she should go back to the north pole to get some more water..

brittney
owl-eyes and wolfsheim inc chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh in all the heavens, that was wonderful. I absolutely, completely adored it. I loved everything about this, and my favorite part is the last part. It was so, so, so heart-wrenching.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone because I honestly think this is a work of art.
songs chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
this is gorgeous.

please keep writing. c:
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That... was intense. Unfortunately, I can't find any other way to describe it. (amazing fics often do this, lol.)
Omnicat chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
*shivers* This makes her feelings of betrayal and refusal to be 'fooled' by him later on all the more poignant.
Kiwi Curry chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
... wow... there's nothing I can say about this. Power in the words, clearity, total compassion... I'm speechless.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I loove the idea of her practicing with burn wounds. Although I don't care for getting rid of Zuko's scar (part of his character), I like Katara as the ultimate healer.
bagpipeturtle chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw, this was very beautiful.

Good job. :)
master of toast chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
OMG -tears up- That was awesome.

At one pint I was like OMG katara is emo, then I'm like oh how sweet she still wants to heel him

Great story
adine0212 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
OMG Jak, how I love this story.

And I love you too.

;p
Fireflies n Bubblegum chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was beautiful. Stunning. x
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh dear Lord. That was...perfect. Everything about it was flawlessly written, the emotions and the characters alike. I'm actually in tears, and have been reminded of every reason why I love this couple and why I think it should happen. I'm just astounded.
AcuteSensibility chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Amazing. Simply amazing. And Zutara! That always makes my day better.
ohsoxalive chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I must say, this was so beautiful and so brilliant.

You see, I am a fan of good ansgt. I like to say, it's good for the soul, and I truly believe that. Your writing is so amazing! I have and still do, read your works with awe. I doubt I could write angst like that, no matter how hard I tried. xD

But always, Zutara all the way!
Jasmine Dragon chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Wow. That was so sweet and adorable:D. the kind that just makes you even more anxious for Season Three to start, after you've analyzed it so well. You did a great job.