Reviews for The Road Best Taken
McKay Rulez chapter 1 . 7/24
Awe! Great scene! So sweet. :)
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Aww... *sniff* That was sad, but so very in character. I love how alternate Rodney spills his heart out to Sam. That was terribly touching. And so was the end quote. Great job :)

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
aww very well done
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Now THAT'S the "script not taken!" And boy it should have been there. Excellent in-character dialogue; very visual, emotional scene with Sam and Rodney and their reactions to their changed worlds. Smiled and was sad, too, at their anxieties and dashed hopes. Rodney is not an easy character to wring pathos for, but when Sam is near he seems vulnerable; good work depicting that here. All around well written scene; glad I caught it here!
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I enjoyed this! Nice job!
gatefan-in-tx chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
this was superb! I enjoyed it so much. After watching the ep and feeling thoroughly frustrated that Jack was not even MENTIONED! can we say... .. AARRGGHH! - this really soothed my soul. thanks for sharing!
NellG chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Hi Linda,

Found this posted today thought I write a little back atcha. Great take on Sam and Mckay in the alternate. So glad that she did/does make it back home. And I prefer to think that they are indeed least here in this world that you created and I choose to join in on.

Love your stores so MUCH!

pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Bravo! Great tag! Should have been in the ep, from what I heard of it!
DutchRazor chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Great story :D
Su Freund chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I so enjoyed this, Linda. It was an interesting angle, saying what you want to say through a conversation with Rodney. I have thought of this episode often since viewing it weeks ago, and thought about writing a tag, but the muse has other ideas. I doubt I would have thought of such a unique angle to write it from, although you say some of the things I would probably have wanted to say! Excellently done.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow. That sure does explain a lot.
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Great missing scene! Definitely makes me feel better!
sproxy23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
loved it, well done, i always wanted a story about what happened to jack in that eppy. thanks for a great read.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I'm so glad you wrote this. I was SO bothered by this episode when Sam and Rodney were married. I can't see them together, nope, not ever. Sam and Jack belong together. Always have, always will and I love your explanation of this episode. Too bad TPTB can't throw us a bone like this.
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Excellent. I love this take on the episode and 'where in this world is Jack". Even this Rodney is, marginally, less grating.