Reviews for Rainbirds
TheFlappingTerror chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
Hello. Never done a review before...plus i just recently got an account.
Since Oblivion's Return was my first Darkwing Duck fanfiction I ever read, I just want to say it was the BEST! Also very satisfied that neither Negaduck or Darkwing won. (Lots of fanfics have Negaduck dying or losing... ;A;)

With this fanfic, Rainbirds, it's pretty interesting, though it's moving really slowly...hope they'll be some Darking/Gizmoduck interactions soon. Hope you finish it! It'll be great! :3

The only thing that's bothering me right now is when Darkwing says "It's time to get dangerous!"...shouldn't it be his famous line, "Let's Get Dangerous!"
LADY MALLARD chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
WOW, what a story so far,this new villan is amazing, although he is blind, he gets the best of our Heros, but can't get away from Negaduck, thanks to MegaVolt. I can't wait to read more, I hope the story is updated again soon, please don't leave me hanging. You have a great begining and some amazing interaction between all the Heros of Duckburg and , with everyone wondering, how will they capture this awsome device, before F.O.U.L can get it's hands on it. Boy, talk about a tough case, any way, the mysterous majic employed by the RAVEINS, will probably get them out of Negaducks power, just a guess, but I hope so, so there can be another cofrontation with our Heros. I'll be back, to check for an up date. Best of luck continuing this exciting story.
Capella Morningside chapter 17 . 3/16/2008
I didn't want to start reading this when it first was out, mainly because I didn't remember the series well enough. Recently I was able to start watching it again and I read the entirety of this work (so far) at work today.

I don't care what you think- you haven't lost your touch and your distinctive style comes out even when you are using a cell phone to write. I'm enjoying this a lot, and the dialogue seems dead-on most of the time, to the point that I can almost hear the characters' voices saying the lines. You even got Liquidator's somewhat-nonsensical-while-simultaneously-relevant style down
ReaderPal chapter 17 . 3/16/2008
Great chapter Heide! This story keeps getting or interesting by the chapter. though this particular chapter was somewhat confusing. However that is mostly because there was a lot going on.

By the way who is Valentine if I may ask? Also can you give me information on on your next DW story? The one I gave you the idea for.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 3/16/2008
Again, marvelous job with the ravens. And Negaduck finds someone just as merciless as himself!

Guess now we know why Megavolt is one of Darkwing's top three foes; even if wacky, this guy has lots of raw power.

Keep the good writing.
LordNegaduck chapter 16 . 2/2/2008
Wow! Wow! Wow! The Ducky can't even begin to tell ya just how much I am enjoying this story! I am really enjoying your character, Gimbel! I just love his interaction with Negaduck! I even reread Chapter 15 because I really enjoyed Negaduck's reaction to when he found out that a blind raven got past the Fearsome Four with his precious notes! DOLTS! KNOBS! MORONS! Hahahahahahahaha I LOVE NEGADUCK! And Gimbel's reaction to him is pure comedy! I really love those Ravens! Now of course since Gimbel honestly told Negaduck what his brother's intentions are with Negaduck's notebook, Negaduck is cooking up some plans!

And I enjoyed how Darkwing and Gizmo put their differences aside to solve this case! Nice job!
ReaderPal chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
Thank you for the update! You're doing an incredible job with this story! it seems like things are starting to come together. The dialogue for this chapter is top notch.

Hopefully Brigley will turn out good in the end because otherwise Mim-z Could end up with Gimbel as her parent.

I hope you port another chapter up soon!

P.S Are you still planning to do the GosalynxOC story we talked about a while back?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Great update here. Gizmo and Darkwing's scenes are always great, to say the least.

Maybe DW should make an special entrance for Gizmoduck; after all, the Duckburg hero is quite noticeable, and people might suspect if seeing him entering a tower at the bridge.

Keep the good writing.
LordNegaduck chapter 15 . 12/11/2007
That was an absolutely fabulous chapter! You really did a great job writing for the Fearsome Five! *clap* *clap* That poor raven, I kind of felt bad for him being the case of mistaken identity by Negaduck! I really had to laugh when he chastised the Four for not being able to stop a blind raven from stealing Negaduck’s notes to bank vaults. I could just picture his temper as he was throwing things and saying “Morons! Dolts! Knobs! Idiots!” Now of course, after hearing the ravens’ plans, I think Negaduck believes that he could now make good use of these raven brothers. Can’t wait to see how it plays out with FOWL and the Fearsome Five.
LordNegaduck chapter 14 . 12/10/2007
Love that chapter and at least we now know why The Raven is stealing all those papers and that one dollar bill from the bank!

Great JOB!
LordNegaduck chapter 13 . 12/7/2007
Morgana really meant well by creating that special potion for Darkwing Duck to keep him safe from the Raven’s magic, but unfortunately, it backfired on the Mighty Masked Mallard. I guess the combination between the strong aroma of that lemony potion on Darkwing’s feathers to counteract the Raven’s illusions and Darkwing trying to reason with the Raven saying that he really wasn’t a villain because he didn’t want to harm innocent citizens and he had a daughter to take care of, something just snapped inside the Raven that made him fully attack Darkwing Duck. I guess, Darkwing unintentionally shattered the Raven’s ego.

That was an intense scene between Darkwing and the Raven, and at least Darkwing was able to get out of the Raven’s choke hold. Great Job!
LordNegaduck chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
Wow! Another Great and Awesome Chapter there! I really enjoyed it! You really did a great Steelbeak there! You really captured his true personality and of course, he really knows how to threaten and black mail someone, doesn’t he? Nice job on writing his accent!
LordNegaduck chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
First, I must say THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR FANFICTION AVATAR! That is so cute with Negaduck and Darkwing-and as ya know, I am always up for a wee bit of DW and ND slash! My Goodness!

Now, *coughs* with the review! Thank God for Scroogie the plan worked, but of course the raven already figured out that it was a trap! I like how he tried to escape from the long arm of Gizmoduck, but at least Gizmoduck was one step ahead of him!

Can't wait to see what happens next! You are really awesome! :)
LordNegaduck chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
Wow! Another great chapter! I just love your writing! I really hope Scroogie's plans work!
LordNegaduck chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Isn't that just like Gosalyn to rope her father into these social events! As a loner meself, I know how Drake feels! But as it turned out, it was for the best because incidentally, he got to find out more about his new friend, Brigley Rainbird!

Great chappie and I can't wait to continue on!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »