Reviews for Biting His Tongue
I agree, I loved the tone and the way it ends. Nicely done, again ;D
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
loved it update soon
Beeeezus chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Awe! Sarah! I love it. I just say the LWD episode about Casey's dad. It was cute. I loved you're ficlet though, it was great. I love when they dont talk, and all you write about is their feelings. It does have a pretty good like, I dont know, edge to it or something. I love it, but i love everything you write!
jannikajade chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
very, very well done.

I really loved this. I thought it was SO IC.

nice work.

(as for continuing.. as much as I always loved to see Derek and Casey happy, i am a sucker for bittersweet one shots.. so your call really. )
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
ooh.. nice ficlet.
716799 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Hey! I really enjoyed this fic. The tone was awesome. You did a really good job with the Derek-POV. Keep up the good work. :)
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
ow. Biting your tongue hurts:P I have no idea why, but I felt the need to bite my tongue as I read this...

now it hurts.

well great job:) hope to see more life with derek stuff coming from you:)
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Weal, that was god.

Nunda chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
So angsty. God, I love it. IMHO, you should continue. I love Dasey angst.
JanetBanana chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
It was excellent. I'd say theres major potential for continuation, and you can continue the angst and still make it end positively. Say, now she's leaving, so for the next month Derek gets all angsty because he realizes what hell it is without her. then maybe something happens when she comes back.

also I'd like to know if she's holding back too.
LizDarcy1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Very good! Derek is spot on, and the angst is not overdone. And it is a perfect, appropriate ending. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't continue and make it more positive. Because even though I recognize the need for angsty endings sometimes, I think positive ones are much more fun.
choir-freak chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aw... that was sad. Very sad. It made me sad. Poor Derek. Geez. That was so good.
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
ooh! very good. U should keep it going! -)