Reviews for A Walk on the Wild Side
newdayz chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
Awsome!
JLCH chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
terrific story. should write a sequel!
JLCH chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Oh why does she have to hurt him like that? So cruel :(
JLCH chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Great so far!
JLCH chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Ha ha House and Cuddy alone in a forest! Oy vey!
smackedfan454 chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
Alright your probably sick of me reviewing your stories, but I have to say this is my favorite by far. It was hot, sweet, sexy... pretty much just like the other ones I've read, but something about this one I'm just in love with! It's absolutely perfect. Sad it's over, but hopefully you'll write more Huddy stories soon. *hint hint* :D

-Rachael-
BJAllen815 chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
I just recently stumbled onto this site and found your stories. I LOVE them! I haven't finished them all but what I've read has been great. Keep going!
paulina chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
I love it ! SO surprising, really great ;)
Lone chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
nice story, I only read the first chapter but I feel that it's going to be really good and huddy (I hope).. Well just wanted to let you know that your story are read by a girl from Denmark, and by the way I suck at english.. Good luck in your life, and keep up writing :)
jehabib1 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
I cannot effing beleive hed just leave her!

i gasped when he called her a whore hahahah

i love this fic

and the ljs are hot! lol

have you posted a sequel for "game set match"?
MrsJamesWilsonlV chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
Absolutely beautiful! Just Read this on a long train journey and its been great. Really well done am adding to faves right now.x x
Blooky chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
Welcome back...I started reading your stories when you were already "out of the Huddy arena" and I was secretly hoping you would come back and finish them and there you are;). Don't forget "Destination of dreams"...that was one of my favorites;).
beyondobsessed chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
OMG you made me cry at the end! Absolutely beautiful! You also successfully made me feel even worse about being single...ugghh. But who isn't single at 16? ... I can't wait till somebody actually likes me! Who wouldn't? I love this so much. I felt their stress throughout it. Well done! Me 3
beyondobsessed chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
OH MY GAWD! I'm speechless at the last paragraph.
beyondobsessed chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
ROTFL How he knew she was awake and was resisting...o well ur asleep I gonna use this hand for other stuff...DON'T YOU DARE! Lololollol