Reviews for Semantics
Frostic Blitz chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
hehehe, who knew that Prowl was so...vindictive. great stuff.
shirozora chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Ah, semantics. My magnet program at my high school was vicious with semantics. We could win every argument on the planet with semantics.

You sure that's a chair? Define the word 'chair'. Maybe it's really NOT a chair, since the word 'chair' is human-made and this 'thing' is simply labeled that way out of convenience. What if we called it 'dog' instead?
LadyKnightSkye chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
That was just too cute. I'm glad you're continuing it.
DracoKat chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Is officially on the floor, clutching her sides, which would explain why it took ten minutes to write this very simple review

MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
King of Depravity 1 King of Logic 1. Hm, Who will win? More Prowl-poo please! Sideswipe is SO dead. More more more! Oh, and Sideswipe dear, I'll send roses.
Yoda's Padawan chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
(Gasps for breath) Please...update soon...(struggles to breathe as she laughs)
Yoda's Padawan chapter 1 . 5/11/2007

((Cackles and falls over laughing)) OMG! That is the funniest story...*snort*
Inkfamy chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
Hehe. This fic is brill It really made me smile and laugh Please update soon!
Starscream's Mishap chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
Prowl, you sneaky little genius!

Somehow the idea of watching Michael Bell try to do this face-off in front of a microphone gives me a warm tingly feeling.
Tempest2004 chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
That was beautiful, I loved it!
Tyrrlin chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Evil...but SO good!

I didn't think Sideswipe was quite that smart, but he's wickedly funny. Prowl still (and forever) has the upper hand.

Love it! Love Michael Bell arguing with himself. That's priceless.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
ROFLMAO! Prowl got him good! Assigned to Pluto... *falls down laughing again* Keep up the great work!
Dragonseeker789 chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Pluto! There’s nowhere further Prowl could send him! When will Sideswipe learn, Prowl has an evil tricky streak a mile wide. This little ‘war’ is going to be hysterical.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Another chapter, e! *does happy dance*

My favorite line: "Prowl wouldn’t have blamed the warrior if he’d caved and tattled to Prime like a little nancy." Ahahaha, I love it. And heh, Prime can be just as evil as Prowl. P
Lady Starscream chapter 2 . 5/5/2007

Prowl's thinking of sending side to Pluto? Oh...

*busts out laughing again* Hilarious!

209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »