Reviews for Semantics
auroraustralias chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
I can't decide what is funnier; that Prowl was turned into a plastic toy and painted pink, or that he managed to destroy Sideswipe by bank accounts and Ratchet by snakes. :) I loved Prowl and Ratchet's theoretical conversation, and how Prime is utterly DONE with his troops shenanigans. Excellent work!
Transfan chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
HA HA! LOVED IT!
Riyappe Paws chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
*grins* Oh, and this stroy has had me in fits of laughter from the get go. I thank you for the time and effort you put into this.
What Lies Beyond chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
...

*laughing too hard to breathe, much less comment*
Blurr's 1fangirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
I love this it is the best twins fic yet!
Blurr's 1fangirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love this you capture their essence, and it is awesome! PS wheelie is the next Prime. Furthermore my thoughts about the fastest autobot have already been stated! I bid you farewell! PpSs Texas rules:p and so does Germany they just won!
Thunderweb chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Sideswipe has awakened the devil within Prowl! This is gonna be epic.
Wing-Broker chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Wow... I have no words to describe how good I found this fic to be.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
I envision a tiny Prowl, who sounds like he inhaled helium.
MidnightOil245 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I absolutely loved the "Prowl is Right" song! I was trying to laugh quietly, so I wouldn't wake my sleeping children. The snake scene was priceless, too!
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
see, i wouldn't have accepted diddly do da from ratchet after the snake incident. and I now need to SEE Ratchet as a sparkly rainbow MLP on your DA! XD XD XD
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Call of the Wild modified for this fc
dat Swideswipe fight like hell

and dat Prowl fight like two hells came the rejoinder

that should succinctly define what was both Prowl's revenge and his ability to get his point through.

*bows to Prowl*
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
i must bow to their horrible devilish deviousness. also i feel sorry for prowl
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
ai yi yi
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
those two are really something XO
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »