Reviews for Semantics
child of Jon snow chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
my mouth fell of i was laughing to hard but the time sides sang hahaha
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
that what my dad was doing to me when i was texting him it is so annoying arrg haha
Astr0Glide chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Yeeeeess

Gold star for Starhorse! Pure awesome.
R.C-61 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
good job
auroraustralias chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
I can't decide what is funnier; that Prowl was turned into a plastic toy and painted pink, or that he managed to destroy Sideswipe by bank accounts and Ratchet by snakes. :) I loved Prowl and Ratchet's theoretical conversation, and how Prime is utterly DONE with his troops shenanigans. Excellent work!
Transfan chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
HA HA! LOVED IT!
Riyappe Paws chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
*grins* Oh, and this stroy has had me in fits of laughter from the get go. I thank you for the time and effort you put into this.
What Lies Beyond chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
...

*laughing too hard to breathe, much less comment*
Blurr's 1fangirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
I love this it is the best twins fic yet!
Blurr's 1fangirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love this you capture their essence, and it is awesome! PS wheelie is the next Prime. Furthermore my thoughts about the fastest autobot have already been stated! I bid you farewell! PpSs Texas rules:p and so does Germany they just won!
Thunderweb chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Sideswipe has awakened the devil within Prowl! This is gonna be epic.
SrGracias1337 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Wow... I have no words to describe how good I found this fic to be.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
I envision a tiny Prowl, who sounds like he inhaled helium.
MidnightOil245 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I absolutely loved the "Prowl is Right" song! I was trying to laugh quietly, so I wouldn't wake my sleeping children. The snake scene was priceless, too!
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
see, i wouldn't have accepted diddly do da from ratchet after the snake incident. and I now need to SEE Ratchet as a sparkly rainbow MLP on your DA! XD XD XD
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »