Reviews for Semantics
Wing-Broker chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Wow... I have no words to describe how good I found this fic to be.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
I envision a tiny Prowl, who sounds like he inhaled helium.
MidnightOil245 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I absolutely loved the "Prowl is Right" song! I was trying to laugh quietly, so I wouldn't wake my sleeping children. The snake scene was priceless, too!
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
see, i wouldn't have accepted diddly do da from ratchet after the snake incident. and I now need to SEE Ratchet as a sparkly rainbow MLP on your DA! XD XD XD
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Call of the Wild modified for this fc
dat Swideswipe fight like hell

and dat Prowl fight like two hells came the rejoinder

that should succinctly define what was both Prowl's revenge and his ability to get his point through.

*bows to Prowl*
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
i must bow to their horrible devilish deviousness. also i feel sorry for prowl
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
ai yi yi
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
those two are really something XO
CelticViking chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
This is one of the best fics I have ever read, bar none! Cudos to you on this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Note...to...self; whatever you do, DO NOT get on Prowl's bad side. Or Prime's.

Seriously, it's hard to find decent writers out there, and even harder to find great ones. There must be about 10 great writers in 200, and I consider you, Starhorse, to be great. With good plot lines intermixed with marvelous humor and a wonderful balance of dialogue and descriptions, I am impressed, along with references to other stories of yours.

I've copied and pasted your "Prowl I Right and I am Wrong" song onto my phone. It's much too good not to sing. Plus, the mental image of Sideswipe in that getup had me almost falling from my chair!

Prowl is dangerous. Be his best friend; it's the best way to guarantee elongating your existence.

Add...to...former...note; when Prowl looks anything other than emotionless or annoyed, keep your eye out. When he's looking at you with something other than the aforementioned looks, run for the hills and don't come back until you're sure that he's either dead or forgiven you.
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Hehe, very nice. There is a sentence a bit wrong - "and he had not he notion that Prime" I think it should be "and he had the notion that Prime". Lovely wrap up to the 'war'.
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Wow, that was beautiful. I love that Prowl comes out on top when it counts. And he's very right about the security breach. I love your Autobot politics.
Lillybell Lieberry chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
You're a GENIUS!
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Second time I've read through this certain fanfiction and still love it! Thank you for writing an awesome piece of work!
Qwertzu chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This was pretty amusing. I did not get the summary, though. What potatoes?

Anyway, I think your Prowl was OK, your Jazz was passable, as were Ratchet, Wheeljack & Twins but I couldnt help thinking you swapped Prime with Megatron

I really enjoyed the social analysis, Sides involving the Hatchet and the CMOs way of apologizing
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »