Reviews for Semantics
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
those two are really something XO
CelticViking chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
This is one of the best fics I have ever read, bar none! Cudos to you on this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Note...to...self; whatever you do, DO NOT get on Prowl's bad side. Or Prime's.

Seriously, it's hard to find decent writers out there, and even harder to find great ones. There must be about 10 great writers in 200, and I consider you, Starhorse, to be great. With good plot lines intermixed with marvelous humor and a wonderful balance of dialogue and descriptions, I am impressed, along with references to other stories of yours.

I've copied and pasted your "Prowl I Right and I am Wrong" song onto my phone. It's much too good not to sing. Plus, the mental image of Sideswipe in that getup had me almost falling from my chair!

Prowl is dangerous. Be his best friend; it's the best way to guarantee elongating your existence.

Add...to...former...note; when Prowl looks anything other than emotionless or annoyed, keep your eye out. When he's looking at you with something other than the aforementioned looks, run for the hills and don't come back until you're sure that he's either dead or forgiven you.
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Hehe, very nice. There is a sentence a bit wrong - "and he had not he notion that Prime" I think it should be "and he had the notion that Prime". Lovely wrap up to the 'war'.
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Wow, that was beautiful. I love that Prowl comes out on top when it counts. And he's very right about the security breach. I love your Autobot politics.
Lillybell Lieberry chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
You're a GENIUS!
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Second time I've read through this certain fanfiction and still love it! Thank you for writing an awesome piece of work!
Qwertzu chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This was pretty amusing. I did not get the summary, though. What potatoes?

Anyway, I think your Prowl was OK, your Jazz was passable, as were Ratchet, Wheeljack & Twins but I couldnt help thinking you swapped Prime with Megatron

I really enjoyed the social analysis, Sides involving the Hatchet and the CMOs way of apologizing
TeeEye82 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
This was an amazing little story. Very amusing, in every sense of the word, and equally sapid. The events flowed very smoothly, and the characterizations were more or less spot on. Although I can't help but wonder if Prime could have been a little more forgiving. Likely not, though it is difficult to picture him blowing a gasket that size. I would more have expected some long, calm, slightly disappointed lecture on maturity, responsibility, and dependability. Maybe adding some trust and what he expected of them compared to what he was getting instead. But slight differences in canon and fiction aren't bad. I think this was spectacular. Great job here. It was an enjoyable read. Peace Out human.
TeeEye82 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
In conclusion with this chapter, I am convinced Prowl would make an excellent Decepticon. And Optimus, to me, acts like 's in The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime. ... Perhaps Sideswipe will think twice, or even thrice, next time before he decides to irritate Prowl.
TeeEye82 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
One: I do believe that Ratchet was particularly brutal here. Putting Prowl in an action figure and all.

Two: It is the small things that eventually lead up to uncontrollable and probably deadly banter. Like here, everything started with Sideswipe being a smart aft. And it has escalated to Prowl being sold on eBay. I'd say that is a pretty large leap in the scales. Though I'm sure some Cybertronian has managed a larger one. My highest bet being Wheeljack.
TeeEye82 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Prowl is a devious little cop car isn't he? I have to hand it to Sideswipe for staying strong and steady though, even when he had been so close to something as simple as strangling the Praxian. And from Optimus Prime's reaction to only what he saw, I'm assuming these kinds of things happen more often than not. Well of course they do. This is Sideswipe and Prowl after all.
TeeEye82 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That is a very Sideswipe like thing to do. I would feel sympathy for Prowl, but he wouldn't want it. I love how you have characterized the three of them by the way. They are probably more accurate than the cartoons depict them.
Httw chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I was crying with laughter when Sunstreaker went off on being Perfectly. Symmetrical. I desperately want to tell my sister why I'm laughing so hard BUT SHE JUST WON'T GET IT! Such is my life.
And god do I love your writing! It's effortless to read and so freaking entertaining!
Sunstreaker29 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I'm reading some of your past work and I've forgotten how funny they were! Especially when it deals with the Lambo Twins! they love to piss off Prowl! I still love "So That He May Have Mercy", but I don't see it on here. Where is it?
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »