Reviews for Semantics
TeeEye82 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
This was an amazing little story. Very amusing, in every sense of the word, and equally sapid. The events flowed very smoothly, and the characterizations were more or less spot on. Although I can't help but wonder if Prime could have been a little more forgiving. Likely not, though it is difficult to picture him blowing a gasket that size. I would more have expected some long, calm, slightly disappointed lecture on maturity, responsibility, and dependability. Maybe adding some trust and what he expected of them compared to what he was getting instead. But slight differences in canon and fiction aren't bad. I think this was spectacular. Great job here. It was an enjoyable read. Peace Out human.
TeeEye82 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
In conclusion with this chapter, I am convinced Prowl would make an excellent Decepticon. And Optimus, to me, acts like 's in The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime. ... Perhaps Sideswipe will think twice, or even thrice, next time before he decides to irritate Prowl.
TeeEye82 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
One: I do believe that Ratchet was particularly brutal here. Putting Prowl in an action figure and all.

Two: It is the small things that eventually lead up to uncontrollable and probably deadly banter. Like here, everything started with Sideswipe being a smart aft. And it has escalated to Prowl being sold on eBay. I'd say that is a pretty large leap in the scales. Though I'm sure some Cybertronian has managed a larger one. My highest bet being Wheeljack.
TeeEye82 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Prowl is a devious little cop car isn't he? I have to hand it to Sideswipe for staying strong and steady though, even when he had been so close to something as simple as strangling the Praxian. And from Optimus Prime's reaction to only what he saw, I'm assuming these kinds of things happen more often than not. Well of course they do. This is Sideswipe and Prowl after all.
TeeEye82 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That is a very Sideswipe like thing to do. I would feel sympathy for Prowl, but he wouldn't want it. I love how you have characterized the three of them by the way. They are probably more accurate than the cartoons depict them.
Httw chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I was crying with laughter when Sunstreaker went off on being Perfectly. Symmetrical. I desperately want to tell my sister why I'm laughing so hard BUT SHE JUST WON'T GET IT! Such is my life.
And god do I love your writing! It's effortless to read and so freaking entertaining!
Sunstreaker29 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I'm reading some of your past work and I've forgotten how funny they were! Especially when it deals with the Lambo Twins! they love to piss off Prowl! I still love "So That He May Have Mercy", but I don't see it on here. Where is it?
eltigre221 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
oh my PRIMUS I LOVED THIS FIC, IT'S HILARIOUS, GREAT, AND JUST ALL AROUND AWESOME! :D
Eminnis chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
*giggles* Ratchet is definately the Ace. No one wants to get in the way of an angry Medic!

By the way, absolutely loved the way you spoke of the dynamics of the Autobots and such. Great job!

Reading this story the second time through (when I should really be doing a summer report) and am laughing just as hard as I did the first time!

Eminnis
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Oh holy crap. I didn't know there were more chapters after 2. Now that I've read it, I've nearly peed my pants, gripped my desk in fear of everyones life, laughed myself to tears, gasped in horror, and nearly peed my pants again. What a story :D
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
what game they playing
yrl chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
OMG THIS IS GENIUS. Not only is it hilarious as hell, esp. for a sadist like me, you somehow manage to create an elabourate and complex scheme! Talk about an identity theft! You need more credit and fame!
AriRashkae chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Oh, dear. I shouldn't have read this while my husband was asleep (3rd shifter). The whole thing is golden, but this:

"Also, tactically speaking, it would disrupt my feng shui to have to deal with one of Prime's temper tantrums just now, when my time could be better spent thinking up ways to make Megatron cry."

had me giggling so hard I actually had to cover my mouth & nose until I couldn't breathe to stop & not wake him! XDDDD
remy chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
You are a writing GOD. I've read everything you've written, some of it twice, and it's all been absolute gold. Thanks for posting!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
YOU, my dear writer, are a COMPLETE TOTAL GENIOUS and MASTERMIND for writing this MAGNIFICANTLY HILARIOUSLY BREATHTAKING story. I yeild to your superior skills of writing...:D
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »