Reviews for Semantics
eltigre221 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
oh my PRIMUS I LOVED THIS FIC, IT'S HILARIOUS, GREAT, AND JUST ALL AROUND AWESOME! :D
Eminnis chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
*giggles* Ratchet is definately the Ace. No one wants to get in the way of an angry Medic!

By the way, absolutely loved the way you spoke of the dynamics of the Autobots and such. Great job!

Reading this story the second time through (when I should really be doing a summer report) and am laughing just as hard as I did the first time!

Eminnis
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Oh holy crap. I didn't know there were more chapters after 2. Now that I've read it, I've nearly peed my pants, gripped my desk in fear of everyones life, laughed myself to tears, gasped in horror, and nearly peed my pants again. What a story :D
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
what game they playing
yrl chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
OMG THIS IS GENIUS. Not only is it hilarious as hell, esp. for a sadist like me, you somehow manage to create an elabourate and complex scheme! Talk about an identity theft! You need more credit and fame!
AriRashkae chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Oh, dear. I shouldn't have read this while my husband was asleep (3rd shifter). The whole thing is golden, but this:

"Also, tactically speaking, it would disrupt my feng shui to have to deal with one of Prime's temper tantrums just now, when my time could be better spent thinking up ways to make Megatron cry."

had me giggling so hard I actually had to cover my mouth & nose until I couldn't breathe to stop & not wake him! XDDDD
remy chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
You are a writing GOD. I've read everything you've written, some of it twice, and it's all been absolute gold. Thanks for posting!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
YOU, my dear writer, are a COMPLETE TOTAL GENIOUS and MASTERMIND for writing this MAGNIFICANTLY HILARIOUSLY BREATHTAKING story. I yeild to your superior skills of writing...:D
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Primus! This was hilarious! I'm crying hysterically right now! I love the way you write.
firegirlf16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
"Do they serve fries in Hell?" lol that's funny.
Rose's.wings chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Oh my lord that was HILARIOUS! I love how you just completely mess with them. Everything from Sideswipe's 'limp' to Prowl getting turned into plastic and sold on Ebay was just amazingly awesome. I was laughing the whole way through.
Rose's.wings chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was brilliant! I loved that! Even if I tried I don't think I could be that nitpicky. And I really liked the ending little scene with them playing the xbox. I have a distinct feeling that if they were really here, that's somehow exactly what they'd be doing.

And they should know better; fries belong in Heaven. ;)

I loved it! Keep up the awesome work.

Rose
Peacewish chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Oh my, oh my. To think I almost missed this last round entirely, because I had been so sure that Jazz's wrap-up in four was indeed the final wrap-up. Of course I am a silly goose for thinking things did not need to be aired between Ratchet and Prowl, snakes or no snakes. It was poignant, and sweet, but with a lifetime's worth of gruffness thrown in, and made all the best use of Prowl's and Ratchet's particular styles of dialogue.

But Ratchet, how could you? Just when things had all evened out! I don't think turning Prowl pink was necessary in the slightest - the snakes weren't even half the retaliation Prowl could have pulled for what you did. And you knew he wasn't involving Prime or anything. I think it was a low blow, even if Jazz got the tickles over it. And poor Prime, finally starting to clue in that he's missed a trick or two in this goat rodeo. This is an army, not a frat house! he insists, and maybe over the sound of movie night someone can even hear him. Soundwave must see at least some of this through Laserbeak's everpresent spying; what must he make of this?
LunaticV chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
mere words can't express just HOW MUCH i love this! XD

they're so adorable! XD

i kinda agree that Side' making Prowl into a doll and selling him is a little too much. and i can't believe that ratchet would get involved! he should be all 'safety first, since i'm the one who's gonna patch you up', and making prowl into a doll is all kind of dangerous, especially in the middle of a war.

i totally love Jazz's reaction to a pink prowl XD
tash chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
here i thought it was such a gift to get chapter four, but now we get chapter five too? thank you for finishing this, and for bringing it all nicely together. you certainly set the standard for great transformers fics, and as far as i'm concerned, some of the folks down at hasbro could learn a thing or two from you as well.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »