Reviews for Semantics
TeeEye82 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That is a very Sideswipe like thing to do. I would feel sympathy for Prowl, but he wouldn't want it. I love how you have characterized the three of them by the way. They are probably more accurate than the cartoons depict them.
Httw chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I was crying with laughter when Sunstreaker went off on being Perfectly. Symmetrical. I desperately want to tell my sister why I'm laughing so hard BUT SHE JUST WON'T GET IT! Such is my life.
And god do I love your writing! It's effortless to read and so freaking entertaining!
Sunstreaker29 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I'm reading some of your past work and I've forgotten how funny they were! Especially when it deals with the Lambo Twins! they love to piss off Prowl! I still love "So That He May Have Mercy", but I don't see it on here. Where is it?
eltigre221 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
oh my PRIMUS I LOVED THIS FIC, IT'S HILARIOUS, GREAT, AND JUST ALL AROUND AWESOME! :D
Eminnis chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
*giggles* Ratchet is definately the Ace. No one wants to get in the way of an angry Medic!

By the way, absolutely loved the way you spoke of the dynamics of the Autobots and such. Great job!

Reading this story the second time through (when I should really be doing a summer report) and am laughing just as hard as I did the first time!

Eminnis
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Oh holy crap. I didn't know there were more chapters after 2. Now that I've read it, I've nearly peed my pants, gripped my desk in fear of everyones life, laughed myself to tears, gasped in horror, and nearly peed my pants again. What a story :D
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
what game they playing
yrl chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
OMG THIS IS GENIUS. Not only is it hilarious as hell, esp. for a sadist like me, you somehow manage to create an elabourate and complex scheme! Talk about an identity theft! You need more credit and fame!
AriRashkae chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Oh, dear. I shouldn't have read this while my husband was asleep (3rd shifter). The whole thing is golden, but this:

"Also, tactically speaking, it would disrupt my feng shui to have to deal with one of Prime's temper tantrums just now, when my time could be better spent thinking up ways to make Megatron cry."

had me giggling so hard I actually had to cover my mouth & nose until I couldn't breathe to stop & not wake him! XDDDD
remy chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
You are a writing GOD. I've read everything you've written, some of it twice, and it's all been absolute gold. Thanks for posting!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
YOU, my dear writer, are a COMPLETE TOTAL GENIOUS and MASTERMIND for writing this MAGNIFICANTLY HILARIOUSLY BREATHTAKING story. I yeild to your superior skills of writing...:D
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Primus! This was hilarious! I'm crying hysterically right now! I love the way you write.
firegirlf16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
"Do they serve fries in Hell?" lol that's funny.
Rose's.wings chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Oh my lord that was HILARIOUS! I love how you just completely mess with them. Everything from Sideswipe's 'limp' to Prowl getting turned into plastic and sold on Ebay was just amazingly awesome. I was laughing the whole way through.
Rose's.wings chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was brilliant! I loved that! Even if I tried I don't think I could be that nitpicky. And I really liked the ending little scene with them playing the xbox. I have a distinct feeling that if they were really here, that's somehow exactly what they'd be doing.

And they should know better; fries belong in Heaven. ;)

I loved it! Keep up the awesome work.

Rose