Reviews for Destined, 1x3 Disrespect Your Elders
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
you would thing Chris would be able to sense where Wyatt is...
Beizanten chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
really great story. Wyatt really is a teror. a really cute, naughty terror
Beizanten chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Look like this event will make Wyatt remember the incident with future christ! love Wyatt becom a kid, now we can see christ protecting little wyatt again! How dare the elder torture Wyatt! I really love overprotective Christ!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Really great and intriuing. I love the pauper fairy tail
myriad-souls chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Wow~never thought Wyatt would be such a flirt at 4.

This one looks like fun! I hope you can upload the rest of the chapters here on fanfic too~

cassie89 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Aw...lovely. Please update soon!
Little Viking chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
so someone took The Pied Piper of Hamelin a step futher? interresting!this is the best Charmed fic(your whole series)i have found and i'll be very sad if it is not continued, so keep up the good work and update soon, please.
Charmed4Love chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Not bad, but why a 41/2 year old?
Chrissy.W.x crazyDFFgang chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Sorry, no time for logging in... But... WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE THIS?
penguincrazy chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
I love this story. This chapter was great. Please Update Soon
ghanima chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
the story is beginning to pick up, but i wonder when is the next update.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Awesome Charmed spin-off story... I decided it would be easier to read it on here instead of having to go thorugh and find the actually chapters of it on well its very good and I can't wait tll you update it. Hope you do soon.

PurpleBlaze chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
I've read all of the stories in your destined series, and they are so good. Update asap!
piperspeanut chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
Hey I thought I would just say thanks again and good job love them keep it up...cant wait for the update but I know it will be worth it so I will wait as long as it takes.
piperspeanut chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I loved it. I just love your stories they are all so good and...I am so sorry that I haven't review before now and I am trying to make up for it. I would like to say thank you for taking your time to write them and sharing them with everyone.