Reviews for Dual Life Refraction Memory
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Excellent. Great work!
leelee3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
I like it. Yes, I liked it very much. And that small flashback of Trunks almost killing Krillin was cool! _ I mean, I had never thought about what Trunks would do if you woke him up by surprise... Interesting look into Vegeta's psyche. His character was well in-check and everything. Good job! *thumbs up*
Stormy chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Whoa. Damn - I do hope you write more of these.
Ayod Botla chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
OHMEGOD! I cried soooooo bad reading this! I LOVE Future Trunks!

He is sooooo kawaii! Love it love it love it love it!
Hannio chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
That was so cool. I love the way you described Trunks from the future and the have it from Vegeta's Point of View pure skill. Keep on writing. I want to read more. :)
Piper G chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
This is one of the most well-written fics I've seen in a while. Keep it up!
Lady Valtaya chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I must remember to add this to may favorites list when I get back to my own computer. AWSOME! You did Vegeta and Trunks true justice! I salute you, and I want to see more of your fics in the future!
J'dee chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
arrrrrgggghhhhh... topless Trunks *drools* heh... yes well Great fic... really overwhelimg and wow... I don't know what else to say but wow... Mirai Trunks should have his own show damnit... anywho that I felt was so IC of Veggie-chan's thoughts... man... great I hope you write more like this... let me know if you do...
argora chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
very good...I always believe Future Trunks was more his father son than chibi Trunks. Thank you for writing this Vegeta insight..
Isis chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Now that was a good fic...Much better than a lot of the crap that gets posted here.
Makaylia chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Awww...That was so great! Vegeta and Trunks rock!
the brainless wonder chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
kool, i like fics that go into vegeta's mind. he is my fave character! well, write more! b.w.
SSJ Nanz chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
*sniff* How sweet! This is very good. You should make a sequel of some sort.
Val chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was SO cute! I love it! new way of Vchan thinking about his son. Well... yeah. Anyway, the way you did it was great. love it, really.
pyropriestess chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
that was really good. that is exactly what vegeta would be thinking and it was soo awesome. i luved it!