Reviews for Fire in the Shade
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 1/4
Love it ! Just love it .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
A passionate story . That 's why I love opposite characters , there definitely more interesting .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Its poetic , they should have done that into the canon .
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Gnh. Wonderful. (Sorry, but you made me incoherent.)
asd chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i just wanted to mention that people who wear glasses only need them to see far away. There are 2 types, the ones to help see far away (usually wear their glasses at all times) and those who cant see near by (wear glasses to read mainly). So integra should have no problem seeing him from close up, he should be perfectly clear if he's less than one or two meters away.
haruxmichi chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I loved this fic! The use of light and dark was perfect in explaining them. You kept everyone in character. Especially with that little mention of Seras returning. She seems to have a thing for walking in whenever they are having one of their "moments". I look forward to reading more of your work. :D
Danally chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This is one of the firsts AlucardxIntegra fanfics I've read and it is great! I really like how you express what it is happening with the "dark and light" references.
jbvhggk chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
yummie
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
THESS! THESS! I jumped out my seat when I saw your alert updated in my inbox!

There is a _lot_ of sensuality and poetry crafted in a short story. What a masterpiece! They kept their gloves and glasses that was my favorite part, how they couldn't surrender to each others even if they agree to _finally_ resolve their obvious sexual tension. They are still themselves, having sex, giving up lust. So hawt. The use of fire! Fire as light and destruction but also lust! Brilliant.

*-* Marisa *-*
Stories from AngelsFall chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
You did beautifully on this one, a nice job of manipulating the symbolic elements to bring weight to the actions of the characters.
Greece chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Honestly, Thess, you're becoming like THOSE authors! Since when you picture AxI like a hot duo? I'm dissapointed, really.
Psychochick chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
YAY! Glad you are writing again. I like a lot of your stories. Sorry if this is a lame review but I haven't done this before. Have a nice day _
Deleted Account Number Seven chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This was very hot, sensual without being overly graphic.
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I didn't even notice who the author was when I spotted this update and read it and by the end of it I was engrossed, especially with the little dialogues between Integral and Alucard and was delighted thinking, "who is this amazing author!" and... of course it turned out to you be you! Your work never disappoints! Fabulous as usual! I really enjoyed this! Thank you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I find myself intrigued with the fanart that prompted this beautiful and hot poetic piece of one of my favorite couples.