Reviews for Precious Time
Crystal Flower of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
First chapter is awsome. I can't wait to read the rest!
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Just starting to read...
AnnaKathlyn15 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
pretty good.
i'm in the looney bin chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
love it

whirlwind :P
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
I LOVE PAT BENATAR AND THIS SONG! Now I'm going to read "Love Is A Battlefield."
Anitoon3 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Yay! A sequel! I'm gonna go check it out! :)
Anitoon3 chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Woah. I wasa totally expecting Charlie to blow a gascet! Haha! I could totally imagine Jacob eating all of that! :)
Anitoon3 chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
This is such a great chapter! I kinda feel bad for Edward a little! To be rejected is sad! I'm glad Bella and Jacob are together! Yay! :)

Thank you for making thiis! :D
Anitoon3 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Aww! Poor Jake! He must feel horrible after the accident! Poor Bella too! Man, Edward showed up! Hmm... wonder if Bella is gonna go to Canada with him?
Anitoon3 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Dang Victoria! I so don't like her! But atleast Jacob killed her! :) Ouch! Nasty wound Bella has! But, I think it's her fault, I mean, she should've run when Jacob told her to! Oh well! Atleast she didn't go to the hospital! :) Great chapter! :D
Anitoon3 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
That's nice of Alice to say best wishes to Bella and Jacob! Yay! They have a nice moment out in the rain! Oh crud! Victoria! Uh oh!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Gah! So cute and fluffy! I totally wish that Bella and Jacob kissed! :) Thank you for making this! :D
Rona chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
One thing, dolphins don't swim in the Pacific, at least not up by Washington. It's far too cold. We do, however, have dolphin like critters affectionately called porpoises. Charming, funny, damn skippy... they're like dolphins only they're built more for the cold. Other than that, good job.

Cheers.

Rona.
AliceW chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Thank's for your story, i like it
me chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love your story! JxB is cute (L)