Reviews for Emerald and Onyx
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
CHANCEGAMBIT chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
this agreat story will you please write more
AkiraNatsume chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
u better have the chapters done!
Tango Dancer chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ArtThouStupid chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
This is really good! I hope you update again, soon-ish.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
This is very interesting..can't wait to see how this plays out!

BlackRose
Saturnblue chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
In the summary and part of the beginning sort of confused me a bit. It sound like Lily and James abandon Harry to the dulseys while keeping Evan in the house. How is possible for Harry be in the dulsey's house when he was supposed hit with the killing curse in his biological family? Can't be two place at once? Severus said they found Evan in the closet of sort on the night of disaster but there's no trace of Harry in that house at all. It's rather confusing. Unless Dumbledore arrived there and send Harry there before he bring Evan to Hogwarts and name him the boy-who-lived. That doesn't make much sense either.
Black Fire Neko chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
okay really awsome i can't wait to read more please update soon
lotr14 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
hi, great story only one tiny thing, where you reveal harry's age sev's response is to say legally he is a sex offender. the legal age of consent in the UK is 16 so there would be no problem with those two together.
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
Cool story! look forward to the next update.
riiaofwind chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
i really like this story Hopefully draco and harry will be friends and waiting for more harry/snape action ;D
Deby Magid chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
good fic. hope you update soon
Cece chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
This story is very cute and I love the tone of everyone in it so far... I think your characterizations (sp?) are wonderful.

I am looking forward to the next part :)
JWOHPfan chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
Brilliant chapter! The Gordon's seem to be a pretty cool family. Can't wait for more!
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 5/5/2010