Reviews for You'll Be In My Heart
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
there are tears coming out of my eyes here... you meanie!
gryphonic medli chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
ah! this was amazing... poor sasuke and naruto. the very next day after finding love, he had to die... T_T so sad! it was a very good story, though.
SilverFlamedNeko chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
great story! I can't wait for the next chapter _
Kage no Nikko chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
oh. my. god. You removed his fucking eyes! *lets out a shriek of mirthless laughter, then starts sobbing*

musicmad no#2: okay, she's a little hysterical at the moment. Ah, man...you should have made them die together...
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
thats very good written!

its a sad ending though, but still kinda beatiful..sorta..

it would have been a little romantic if naruto were to throw himself at sasuke and die with him. I dunno

good story!
Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh wow...It did feel a bit rushed, but I liked it. I mean the raw emotion in them, though they were a bit OOC I think they have a right to be since it was thier last night together. The ending was REALLY good...I mean really. Just the thought that Sakura knew and she sent Sasuke over to see Naruto...wow. That blew me away. I just wanna point out one gramatical flaw...sorry got to...When you're using blond to describe a male is doesn't have the 'e', the 'e' is there when you are describing females. All in all it was a lovely read! So heartbreaking too...:(

Love,

Rin
honeysuckelvine chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
the ending surprised the hell out of me! OMG! I love when the ending comes out of left feild!
Scorpz chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
OMG.. you are so... EVIL and SADISTIC! How can you do that to Naruto! And Sasuke!

But I applaud you, for being able to think up something that is so heartwrenching... the last gift Sasuke gave to his teammates only serve to break their hearts more than anything... more than not giving anything at all.

Gosh, you are a genius!
abitofallright chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
aww '[ sasuke..NO !

xD this was good..

xxfinch!
Kat Harvey chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love this story_ this story needs to be continued! it's starting to get really good. It's so a cliffhanger. Add some chapters this story has depth and spank Keep up with the awesome kick ass writing_
shintas1st chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
OMG! *cries hysterically* HE DIDNT SAY IT BACK! Oh, well...Damn, I fucking hate Sasuke's guts right now, but I just could'nt picture him dying at this point in the show. Naruto really would break if that was to happen. I think the more likely thing would be for Sasuke to come back and kill Kakashi, kinda like the whole Orochimaru vs Sarutobi thing, y'know? Anyways, awesome story! Fave's eventhough it's immensely depressing...jk XD
ShikTani chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
i loved it...but what does this line mean "She had always known the two boys loved each other, perhaps even before they did, but now all she could think was that perhaps when Sasuke had come to see her last night she shouldn’t have sent him to Naruto." there wasnt hidden SasuSaku right *hopes there wasnt*
mikkpisst chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Beautiful! Such a beautiful and sad story *crying*

Feeling a strong hate towards Tsunade right now, a public execution! Thats like so wrong! And to take his sharingan! *crying*

Well just to let you know in my mind Naruto loses it and lets Kuubi take over and saves sasuke and then preform some assome jutsu to heal his eyes, and then they run away with eachother *know it all smile*

Im such a sucker for happy endings
yukiislikesnow chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
This was wonderfully written. I'm glad I read it
KiraChan12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I can't believe how you made them kill Sasuke. I write some pretty sick things, but the first thing I said when I was finished, and my stomach had finished clenching, I just about screamed, "SICK!" But, not in the 'cool' way sick. The, "Ew. How can someone write this?" Sick.

I must admit though, no matter how you made them kill Sasuke, I love the story. Its an awsome one thats totally original. Hope to see more work out by you soon!

-Kira