Reviews for Eyes
Omnicat chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Anna chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
wow... that's... wow, no other thing can discribe it.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
That was hauntingly beautiful, it actually made me shiver from cold as I sat here in my room. (I was reading about Heero's moon at that time.)

I loved it, and only wish more people could read this as well.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
This was also good. Ver well written.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Good story.I liked reading .
chiisu-owl chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
heeheeheeheeh... )

tis kewl, but i wish you didn't add heero's moon at the end. _;

heero's kewl! this is the first online fic of yours that i've read.

funny that it's also the first you've posted online, ne?

anyways, gomen ne, but i've gtg now... i'll read more later!

Rachel Wood chapter 1 . 7/11/2000
I loved it. It made me cry. Not. But it was on the edge of actually making me cry. It was so true and touching.

wsprs chapter 1 . 6/29/2000
Well. I think that about sums it up. Very observant - Hilde, Noin, or Sally - whoever is pondering. Congratulations :) Now a shadow of a smile will follow me throughout the day; everytime I see stars, the dawn, the trees, the clouds, and the night sky...
MoonKnight Maiden chapter 1 . 6/26/2000's pretty deep, but that's what i like in a fanfic. very nice. i liked it. if u want keep, then u go ahead a read some of mine. i don't think they can add up to urs, but i have great pride in them. keep up the good work, i enjoyed this one.
Amothina NovaDragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2000
The eyes of a writer, deep and mysterious, maybe playful as well, smart, full of ideas, like a ravens eye, so much to see, so much seen...
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 6/21/2000
Heero's moon is Relena, am I right? This is very deep, and emotional. Very well wroten. A wounderful story.
D Marco chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
Perhaps,... nah, Zechs didn't meet all 5 face-to-face, really, only Sally, Noin, and Howard did. (I wonder what Noin sees in Zech's Eyes...)
Anika chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
Me Likey! WRite MOre!
Baby chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
Really cool story. is there a sequal?