Reviews for Plan B
HawthornMirror4 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You are an amazingly gifted writer, and even more amzing considering that english isn;t your first lanugage. I love this beautiful begginning and how jd made the first move, it was awsome!
VannHazel chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Aww...happy ending to a funny, happy story. AWESOMENESS!
VannHazel chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Not gonna lie. You're hilarious.
VannHazel chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
The thing with Carla and J.D just cracks me up everytime! And I absolutly loved the line, "Did you bitch slap yourself for using no hair product today?"

I love this story!
VannHazel chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
The Carla/JD closet joke was so funny! I was dying of laughter!
Verna-S chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Ah, adorable. I think you could have spellchecked a few of these chapters, but the plot was enough to keep me reading. Also, I liked the pacing, and the intrigue/subplot featuring Carla and Turk's confusion and misplaced jealousy.

The rooftop discussion in the final chapter was interesting, because Cox was taking issue with the rumour that he's a "sweet guy" rather than the whole *gay* thing. It's a take that I haven't seen before (often if Cox has an issue w/the others knowing in these fics, it's because he doesn't want people to know he swings that way, not that he is willing to have their coworkers know as long as they assume he's a bastard to JD in the "real world"/outside the hospital, as well.)
Sabauuga chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
AWE W so cute...

totally faving this fic x)
A Penny in the Wishing Well chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
omg, that story was so cute. if you hadn;t mentioned about english not being your first language, i would not have realised. your english is probably better than mine, actually...ahem...seriously...any way, fab story
Divyani chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
I can't believe I hadn't read this story before! Now I love it so much! Excellent job fav
gameboycolor chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
To my favorite JD:

Amazing job.
Tamisat chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
I'm not one for these storys... but i have to say... THIS... was amazing! i really enjoyed reading it,

well done -
Queen of the Ramen chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Great story! I think you managed to get everyone's voices down perfectly. And if you hadn't had said English wasn't your first language I would never have noticed. :)
squidgie chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
This was a great story... So sweet, and you captured the characters perfectly!
little dumpling chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
awwe that was so cute. yum, talk about cox jd loving, it was wonderful! although i felt the last chapter was a bit rushed, good job! and english is your second language? your amazing! superb english skills my friend!
Rivana chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
Aww...so sweet. Way too short, but very sweet.