Reviews for Preferred Shampoo of Choice
Captain Jeff 69 chapter 1 . 6/16
good start and as far as the curse goes Shampoo knows about jusenko after living near it her whole life and will declare her kiss of death was in error and should have been the kiss of marriage
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
LOL, I wonder what would have happened if there was one more chapter and he had to admit to his curse?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Please continue this story I love it.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I liked this. I've only read up to like volume 9 and I don't remember everything but I do remember how much of a bitch Akane could be and thinking it would probably be better if Shampoo or Ukyo ended up with Ranma instead. At least they saw and knew that Ranma was nice good looking helpful guy and at least tried to understand him as a person. As well as not attempting to poison him with bad cooking.
tH1s chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Like they said, its short and sweet. I love it...
The Astartes chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Short and sweet. But still pretty good. It'd be fun to see how Shampoo reacts to the whole "he's also the girl who beat you" thing.
ChinaBoy chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I love this!
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This should have been canon.
Zanzar chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Well, well, soldier...

This was awesome. (Wavy Line)

This was a most interesting, very, very funny and of course, absolutely lovely and fluffy "what if" scenario based on that episode.

I thoroughly enjoyed the process of Ranma going from "Ohshit!Ohshit!Ohshit!" as Shampoo approaches him, to "She's REALLY cute!" when she looks him in the eye, and then, how he pondered his options, and of course, when he finally gave in and returned Shampoo's smooch. *3* That was just awesome. *O*

Great work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Will this be turned into a story?
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Type your review here...
BakuraxMalikNum1Fan chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
awwww if only he actually DID go along with it, stupid Ranma
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You know, if that showdown with "Golden Pair" didn't happen before Shampoo's arrival it could have happened this way.

But Ranma is kind of a prude when it comes to actual (romantic) interaction with the opposite sex, so it needs Auto-pilot mod to happen.
VanKimura chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
To think someone would actually write about this. I've been thinking about this happening for years.

The writing style is good. It literally brings you into the fray. It's almost as though I were there while the whole thing happened. Maybe that's because I've been thinking about a similar scenario for ages. However, I will not discount the writing style. The choice of a third-person POV was also pretty good.