Reviews for The Great Paper Caper
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
haha this was eqic
general zargon chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
LOL, I wonder how the whole spitwad thing turned out. :P I really enjoyed this one-shot, since I could actually see John telling Ronon about paper airplane target practice! . Like I said, I liked this fic and it made me laugh a lot, and I hope you decide to write more for this fandom!
Sovereignty3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
love!
seek-to-enchant121584 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was great! I stumbled a little over Beckett's accent, and I'm not much of a general/friendship story kind of girl, but overall, it was totally worth the read. Characterization was awesome. I could totally believe Sheppard starting something like that. Hands down, my favorite line - "You heard the man, McKay. Better run along now-Beckett wants to check out your ass." Could not stop laughing! Fantastic one-shot!
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Cute! I love it!
superfan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was freakin' hilarious!
smily123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
wonderful! Don't we just love them being juvenile? Great work!

Greetings from Germany
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I loved this naughty bored boys playing up and poor Carson having to try to control them, very funny.
Konchalheera2003yahoo.com chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was hilarious! well done! really a great concept _
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Awesome story! It's awesome! Very funny!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
ROFLMAOOL!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I loved this- I absolutely howled with laughter as I read it. Awesome and so in character. Shep and Ronon can be so childish at times and so totally entertaining. They feed off eachother- big brother little brother. Awesome!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great Story!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Lol, they are hilarious when their put together. Should definitly make it into an episode!

Retse chapter 1 . 11/4/2007