Reviews for Never Let Me Go
crysm31 chapter 28 . 1/13
can't wait to see what's next. Absolutely love the characters and the conections between them, and I'm not reffering only to Hermione-Severus relationship but the others's too. I love the way Harry mattured, his acceptance of Severus..
But there is one thing I cannot understand: why are the Dead Eathers free after the final battle? shouldn't they be in Azkaban? I understand that there have to be some bad characters here for the plot to be more dramatic, but there's no sense in letting them go free after the battle. Surely Severus and the Order knew them and could testify against them, right?
Anyway, I simply cannot wait until this storry is finished.. so please, please, finish it sooner.
Thank you so much for all your stories, I enjoy them immensely
vonHardenberg chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
I know that it would be hard, but a finish would be greatfully received.
vonHardenberg chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
"Monday morning was already knocking loudly on the Great Oak front doors; the morning sunlight was not shining through the halls, because it was stormy and raining outside already. What a great way to begin the day." What a delightful use of words. Really well written. Your stories have caught my fancy and given me great pleasure. I do apologize if I got off wrong footed when I sent you a private message.
Lovers in London chapter 28 . 9/13/2011
Is there any more for his one?
LadySnape88 chapter 28 . 7/29/2011
Why didn't you finish? Please continue!
beexfeatheryduster chapter 28 . 11/7/2010
There have been some mildly amusing moments in this. I think that you've done Hermione and Severus very sweetly, I'm very much approving of the devotion, loyalty and adoration that he has for and to Hermione. I also like that you've set Minerva up as like Severus' mum almost, Albus as his dad and Poppy as like a stern aunt or such. The plot is good, and I just generally like this fiction. I am looking forward to the next chapter, and the chapters after it.
madbrat chapter 28 . 3/27/2010
Please please please finish. This story had everything. It made me laugh and cry. Made me want to read more.
Prissz chapter 28 . 3/13/2010
Oh, please update this story soon! Many Thanks, Pris
jada951 chapter 28 . 8/13/2009
so bummer...this story doesn't look complete.

I have enoyed your story, but would love to read more!

happy writing,

mk
pstibbons chapter 28 . 7/18/2009
Very enjoyable fic! Thanks for getting this far :)
Smiles28 chapter 28 . 7/17/2009
PLEASE finish this story!

I love it! you are an amazing writer!

please please please finish it!

xo
snapeygirl chapter 28 . 7/8/2009
I am totally in love with this story! Can you please update it?
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 28 . 2/18/2009
Awe! How cute, i think im going to reread the story tonight...are you ever goin to finish this..you have so much and its so good!
Southernswimmer chapter 28 . 11/9/2008
I love the story! Keep it going!
catysmom chapter 28 . 11/8/2008
I like it. Please update soon.