Reviews for More Than a Handful or, Who's the Real Boob?
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this wasreally funny
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
El Cuero chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
A funny little story in which some characters seem out of touch but none the less interesting to read.
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Hello. My first review of one of your fanfictions. (Tah Dah!) Anyway, considering that Ron is a bit foolish in this story, I think that the title should have been "Booby Trapped" instead.

It was also nice to see Kim exercise her sense of humor in this story. Keep writing, please.
FireStorm2K7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
A very well done and very amusing story. I liked it, and keep up the good work.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I don't know...the end sounded like this suppose to be a leasson...was that really the point? "Don't look at other girl's breast." I do have to say that this was an interesting story. I give you props for that.

Danny
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Poor Ron, being tricked by his girlfriend for looking at other girls' breast. I highly doubt Kim never thought of certain body parts of other men. Good one-shot. if you ready any of my stories, review and tell me what you think.
CastaS chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
great shot, i enjoyed reading it.
hackmeister chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
It is really nice to know that there are still people who buy into stupid superficial stereotypes. Such people are guilty of perpetuating them, and they are also guilty of bringing down so many relationships due to the emphasis on appearance. This story reminds me of that one song Stupid Girl by Pink.

What happened to the mythical story of the Girl President?

She's dancing in a video next to 50 Cent

Stupid Girl

Stupid Girl
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Hey there is nothing wrong with boobies. Great story nice take on the whole self confidence thing. Most girls don't have enough of it.
Midzst chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
you made me giggle. :)
forevermore2110 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
THis story rox! I love it! Great job. Keep those stories coming if you can. It was hilarious!
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
ROTFLMAO THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I don't think anyne expected it to go that way lol!
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Whitem:

This one I liked very much.

It can not be helped sometimes, us guys will look. My wife and I have a agreement. If they are going to put it out there to look at, I can look.

I have always been of the mind that if a woman is "showing" something, and I look, don't get mad at me for looking.

Kim's little 'get even' was really good.

Great story,