Reviews for Road Untravelled
ccase13 chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
I loved Sam complaining that his elderly nurse should have been retired, not washing 23 year old men like him.

Getting to give the Winchesters sponge baths would keep me working forever!
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I'm so glad to see a Missouri Mosely story. She's a wonderful character and they would have probably done well to keep in closer touch with her but John and Dean are so distrustful of anything the least bit supernatural.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
After the reaction Dean got from the small amount of holy water, he should have tried filling up the large tub and blessing the water so he could submerge his poor brother in holy water. Strange puffs of smoke can't ever be good.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Boy, you are a heartless one! You give the boys such a nice room and don't even let them use the jacuzzi and flat screen tv for one night before throwing dire troubles at them.
empath89 chapter 7 . 8/22/2008
I really liked this. The only problem I had was the lack of description. You have a lot of dialogue, but little of anything else. Just thought I'd mention that. Other than that, nice job.

hugs...empath
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Cool chapter! O.o am I to understand this was the last? What?
friendly chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
good job.. that was really good..
thursdaywench chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
aww, that last bit just made my heart explode!

so is this nearing the end of your fic, or are you going to take the vision further? (please let it be option 2)

excellent, as usual!
Julie chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
Good chapter! Update soon! : )
renniespice chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
I love it! Thanks!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story!

I loved the brothers making their getaway from the hospital in nothing but their hospital gowns. Sounds just like something Dean would do!
Tacpebs chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
O.o? What? What happened? What's happening to my Dean? Poor Sam. Next chapter please!
thursdaywench chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
OH NOES! geez, you bringin' on the pain, aren't ya? this is really reaminds me of HoW
friendly chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
great job. keep it up...
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
Holy Crap! This chapter was freaking awesome. The boys are in so much pain and no one there to help. Dean better free himself from the paranormal attack so he can help the others.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »