Reviews for The Otherworld
HaNa chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
Hi! just wanted to know if you would continue the story or not. I wouldn't want to impose on you or something but it would be wonderful if you could finish the story. Your story is very nice and interesting to read. I guess you could say, I'm one of your readers who is eagerly waiting for your next chapter in your story "The Otherworld". It's okay if it would take years for you to update to finish the story. I don't mind but to know that you will be not finishing this story is quite sad but if that is your decision, I guess I have no choice but to accept it. But I am hoping that you will be able to finish this story. Tnx for your time in reading this.
Khitie Ethrin chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
*gives two thumbs up* Continue please! *puppy dog eyes*
rurouni dee chapter 12 . 9/4/2008
Yet another great story. I can't wait for you to update!
evilteddybear chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
Awesome! I admit the summary made me a bit wary, but you've done well. Thank you for your time and effort!
ixchen chapter 12 . 5/8/2008
loved it and can't wait for more
skenshingumi chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
I seemed to have missed several chapters. The idea of Kamatari as a spy seems like it will add a bit of fun to the mix. I am also wondering if Sano is going to have more to do then he has had so far.
Chris's girl 14 chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
Wow, what an awesome story! I found this and read it all today. I am so incredibly drawn to it! You're an excellent writer who knows how to write stories beautifully!
sapphirehimitsu chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
Another well-written chapter! Simply love it! )

The story is definitely getting more and more exciting! More secrets are revealed and more pp are getting involved!

Simply can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon k! )
ladydot chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
A GIANT THUMBS UP! Oh i loved it so much! Beautifully written. I loved the little romance and a bit of getting kamatari involved. Hopefully he will be able to meet up with kaoru and help her. Hope to have more action in the next chapter. We all know fillers are important though. Till next time!
cutepuff chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
Once again, a wonderful chapter. I keep on hoping for more Kenshin/Kaoru fluff though...I hope you don't disappoint me. ;)
sapphirehimitsu chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Another great chapter! Aoshi and Misao's relationship is also revealed.. Kaoru has also infiltrated the Caedes Kingdom.. Seemslike the climax is going to come again very soon! Simply can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon k! )
Ladydot chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Simply brilliant. I loved every tiny bit of the chapter and the details were perfect. Only wished it was longer since it was so incredibly good! Hope to see a next chapter soon. Till then
profoundmuse chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
What a great chapter. I've missed reading this story, I'm so glad you updated. I really enjoy the addition of that island, what an intense place. So much information at their fingertips. I can assume we will see some action and unfolding drama soon:) As far as the structure goes, I always love the way in which you write; like the detail in Misao's voice, "her voice tight with emotion." Amazing detail, which really turns your story in something of greater caliber. Can't wait to see what kind of job Kaoru gets!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 10 . 3/20/2008
Awesome XD I love it! Please update sonn! I cant wait for the next chapter! _ Keep up the great work! D

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
Very well done! Im a bit dissappointed that Tomoe is portrayed as the bad guy in this story, but that is alright I guess. Keep up the great work! Will we be hearing of Kenshin soon?

Ari chan