Reviews for Hearts and Spades
sweetstuff225 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
SEQUEL! PLEASE MAKE ONE! MUST...KNOW...WHAT HAPPENS! X3
scythe657 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Scythe657 want sequel! Me hungry! Ugh! I sound pathetic.
DarkGirl27966 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
WOW! This would be a really good ending.*sigh* if only
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
i noticed. XD and its good AU to the original story line. it was sad to have L dead but neither can survive if the other survives. that is very very sad.

the ending is interesting and the ending has so many roads to which it could lead. well done. i enjoyed it immensely. X)

-Tsuki

/though u must be sick of hearing me talk/
LadyDiey chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
gah! this one is good too! well, the ending is suprising though! but well, it's good!

Light sacrificed himself for L.. TT
t a y e k i m chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
OMG that's brilliant! I always wondered what would actually happen. I never even dreamed of a user turning into a Shinigami (which makes so much sense!) and instead imagined them stuck in limbo or something. Great idea. :)
Mouzai chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I liked the "Ace of Hearts" and the ending. I don't know; for some odd reason, I like the fact that Raito dropped his notebook to let L see him.

Or... were you not intending that? Ah, well... the last 3 lines were perfect.
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh-Er.

Wow.

Other various noises of amazement.

You know, that's the theory me and Zannah have going about Death Note users. Nice to see you agree.

And...Shoot. I'm all witty commented out. I'll need to review the erest of your stuff later. can't do any more right now. I'm too tired.

See ya,

The Wonderful Stalker of Oz.
SerifFluoride chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
sweet fic you have here...

So that's what Light was planning...o_O. Go figure.

With a fic this good, it's hard to confine all that in a single fanfic. That's why a sequel is a must.

Thanks for the great fic you wrote.

vielen Dank~!
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Please Please Please a sequel... to this sequel! Please! I wonder what Shinigami raito will look like, hopefully not like ryuk or Rem!

BTW, I LOVED IT! You are the best!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
NO. YOU ARE *NOT* STOPPING THE STORY HERE. NO FREAKING WAY, DO YOU HEAR ME?

I AM OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE *RIGHT*. *NOW*. I'M THE PAIR OF EYES IN THE RHODODENDRON. OR MAYBE THEY'RE PANSIES. WHATEVER. ANYWAY. IF YOU DON'T START A SEQUEL-SEQUEL *RIGHT*, *THIS*, *MINUTE*, I WILL LEAP OUT OF THE BUSHES WITH A MIGHTY WAR CRY ("FOR L/RAITO!" OR SOMESUCH, HAVEN'T WORKED OUT ALL THE DETAILS YET) AND STAB YOU IN THE EYE WITH MY 101-MILE KNIFE.

BY THE TIME WE GET TO LOCKING YOU UP IN A ROOM WITH A THOUSAND MARY-SUES CREATED BY ILLITERATE SIX-YEAR-OLDS YOU'LL BE WISHING YOU'RE BRAIN WASN'T IN A MELTED HEAP ON THE FLOOR SO YOU COULD WRITE ME MOAR.

Everything I do, I do for love. XD I LOVE YOU(R WRITING). BUT YOU TOO. XP I HAD SUGAR.
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
AMAZING! The single most amazing drabble I have ever read in my life! The symbolism is AMAZING! *sob*...so if he didn't choose death, he would have gotten his heart back (so L wouldn't love him?). He would be executed anyway...why did he choose to die slow? And if he choose for L to keep his love, he would need his spades back...LUV IT!
SilverFox07 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I love this! Absolutly love it! Is there any chance that you might continue it? I would love to see what happens next. _ I really love the idea of Raito comeing back as a shinigami. XD Please continue this story? With cherries on top? and Maybe strawberries?
Oximore chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I loved it :D
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was a really weird ending . . . but I like it better than the actual. That may just be my fangirl poking through, however.

L! *heart*